New Saint Louis Tread

el nervo

Guest rod stewart

juce

juce ,so you spent 3 month's in chicago at a homeless shelter and now your from there?and mungs the only bomber from cav,plus we know where that wigger lives so watch the shit you cap.and by the way we have sink and webs in chicago now so you can enjoy Ld from chi-town.everyone knows this is Ld town.no 1 can take over.and i'll tell you why..........

hoax

zeam

dreos

sink

webs

vatoe

amens

obces

4zk

acuse

must

tiny

ages

cyfer

lokie

mpulse

cash3

tabr

guerilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

juce

juce the flood wall isn't bombing! and you shouldn't have sex with your litte brother! if your so thug why did you run like a bitch when nerv and guer and hoax tried meeting up with you. don't be scared of the platinum on hoax's teeth. your momma wasn't.learn some letter style. fuck those little unreadable throw up's you do.my nephew can do your letters better. and get a fucking original name.there's a juce in every ghetto in america.toy ass bitch. at least your lover mung has an original name! see you on grand bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rod stewart

bitching bout the post

what do you niggaz know about lowdown dave? he's a 30 year old alcholic pot smoking loser from the south side that likes to kick it on railroad tracks. when we met him he said"who are those lowlife drunks they own the city" take it from the bumb's! watch out for lowdown dave in 03

GO FLIK MY MILE LONG PIECE IN THE FLOOD WALL, ITS NEXT TO THE SABER AT THE ENTRANCE, PUT IT IN HERE. AND IF I GO BACK TO STL IN JANUARY, WILL YOU AND YOUR CREW PROMISE TO NOT JOCK MY VERY FEW SPOTS, UNLIKE LAST TIME. MAYBE QK CAN TEACH YOUR CREW HOW TO DO BUBBLE LETTERS, OR AT LEAST SOMETHING WITH MORE OF A GRAFFITI FEEL TO IT.

ATTENTION GRAFF WRITERS OF THE U.S., THE FLOOD WALL IS DOPE AND IS WORTH A VISIT IF YOUR A REAL DEDICATED WRITER, UNLIKE ME AND UNLIKE ALL OF YOU. IM HIGH AS FUCK, SO ONE.

Guest rod stewart

plo

who the fuck are you plo, because if your not Ld or kyt ,basically you don't mean shit to saint louis! let's see are you hover because Ld all ready capped all his shit.and yes we love quekay,he's one of Ld's finest. but whoever you are you won't make a dent. and as far as sidebusting,well if you don't like the way the city works go to little rock or chicago

Guest rod stewart

plo

prision ,shit your thug as fuck,however rod stewart does not fight,i challenge you to a singing contest,meeet me behind the goodwill,lowdown dave wil be the judge,and don't try bribing him with beer i already did that,and fuck your mother she guzzles my cheezy cum ,you hate Ld because they do more graff without the politics,they do it grimey unlike no one else in the midwest.i first meet them when i was on my farewell tour in 99' ah what a day it was. don't hate

yall are some motherfucking liars. I never ran from nobody, yall tried to meet my boy SEIM when I was in chicago. And he never even went, so whoever the fuck ran from yall we dont know! The only person from your crew to ever meet me was hoacs, and I never ran from his lard ass either. I will make you my bitches..

Archived