• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deznatori

Let me have it

Guest TresOne

^^ yeah, and the one with the robot too -- nice stuff

yo that top piece is such an evade5 bite.thats a fucking evade 5 E if ive ever seen 1.fuck you bitch

ase bts otr crews rippin shit

Nevrland I have never even heard of Evade 5 let alone bite him. If it looks bitin it is by complete coincidence. I have been doing wispy styles like that for over a year. Whenever I get an erk I paint em. So ya know fuck off and eat a dick.

Deznatori Uno

TA MMW UPC

Oh I would like to know what it is I am accused of biting. If you have some of Evade's work post it cause I have no clue who the hell he is. And here is one of the pieces I did last winter for fun.

http://www.pbase.com/image/1604459.jpg'>

Feelin all of it...don't listen to faggots that wanna bring you down by accusing you of biting, shits' fresh, and they know it. i really feel both of your styles, especially the simple letters.

Originally posted by dremster

you don't suck...at first i thought you said you were DENZ....hmm..

Couldn't do that. Denz is one of the people I remember seeing when I started. Back then I only used S instead of Z. But over time I just use whichever I feel like anymore. I have mad respect for that guy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this