Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MESTHREE

best all time battle disses?? lets see em

Recent conversations brought this topic to light, lets see some of the best disses of all time folks, Im talkin' photos here. It would be much appreciated. thanks, and yes I do know this topic has been done before.....but I felt like bringing it back.

Guest willy.wonka

somebody needs to post that transformation piece...somebody took anothers 3d piece and turned it into his very own..very good stuff...in europe im guessin

no willy that was in cali and it was of all people slick who turned a daim piece into his own and if i may say so improved upon the original alot...

Guest crack is wack

there was a similiar diss done here recent on a writer "toes" started beef with another kid tork so tork took the one existing toes fill on the streets and edited the "es" to say "rk" chaning toes bomb into his own. needless to say toes was pretty upset and hurled a bucket of paint at it out of anger and envy. thats why i have no flicks :P

I know of a couple of times that happened:

(I think this one was in VideoGraf 1)

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

PJAY PJAY PJAY PJAY PJAY PJAY PJAY

And then in Boston, Target (TA) did this to Alert (AT)

TATA TATA TATA TATA TATA TATA TATA

and wrote, "I get up twice as hard."

That 3-d piece was "fixed" by Slick when super hippity hop Tribal decided big bad Daim can just come and paint on Slick's wall. I don't care who it is, Slick did the right thing.

Battle Cry

In the early 90s when MQue and Ghost were going at it...

Ghost rocked a top 2 bottom GH throwup, full burner colors, 2 stories high on a work shack on the 7 line el tracks.... and wrote at the very top inside the H "MQ Jocks".

Then....

MQ came back , made the GH outline into an MQ throwup, same burner colors, and wrote at the very top in the Q, "RIS Jocks" and took away the ladder that Ghost left.

Then... Ghost and JA did regular size throwups at the bottom of the HUGE MQ throwup that stayed for a while.

---------------------

OR... in the Esplanade tunnel on the 5 line ( MPC Land) in the BX....

Min One RTW wrote "NE has no fear of MPC Cocksuckers"

Then...

Cap came back and wrote over Min : Blond haired, Blue Eyed Nigger"

-------------------

Interesting Thread

Kool Dash

Fame City

Toy

This Homo, face won is chasing me around from thread to thred now..

Migga just tell me where you from, so i can beat your ass when i come through

faggot

Guest TenSent

ALERT IS KING OF HAND STYLES. AND THATS THAT...........:mad: :mad:

Guest TenSent

THAT SLICK IS FUKIN DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!! STR8 CLOWNIN FOOL!:)

Originally posted by TenSent

ALERT IS KING OF HAND STYLES. AND THATS THAT...........:mad: :mad:

Put the dick down, nice and slow. No need to do anything rash. No one said anything about anyone's hand stlye. There's no need for you to shove ALERT's dick in your mouth with such force. It's cool. Alert's honor is safe with or without you sticking up for him...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

Put the dick down, nice and slow. No need to do anything rash. No one said anything about anyone's hand stlye. There's no need for you to shove ALERT's dick in your mouth with such force. It's cool. Alert's honor is safe with or without you sticking up for him...

Yo Mud_Budda....Who is ALERT?

Guest TenSent
Originally posted by mud_buddha

ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE... I'M NOT HOLDING HIS DICK, BUT I AM CREW WITH HIM, SO STEP OFF.:D

ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE... I'M NOT HOLDING HIS DICK, BUT I AM CREW WITH HIM, SO STEP OFF.:D

Your Crew with him? oh isnt that sweet! Hey has he got his ass kicked again? I hear that kid gets his head bashed in a lot......

ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE... I'M HOLDING HIS DICK, BUT I AM CREW WITH HIM, SO STEP OFF.:D

that's awesome. You're holding his dick. Cool. I just wanted to make sure that, in your frenzied dick-riding, you didn't hurt it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now