Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rip

WinMX

this fucking piece of shit doesnt work. for like the past 2 weeks. ive been trying to use it but it wont log on. broke down piece of shit.

Guest postaholic

WINMX KILLA!!!!!!

:heated: :spent: :beat:

you always have to download the newest version before it works. sometimes it changes daily.but winmx is pimp.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you always have to download the newest version before it works. sometimes it changes daily.but winmx is pimp.

man fuck. my hard drive is small enough crowded with shit. now i gotta go dl more shit. fuck bitches.

ive had version 2.6 forever, everytime that bitch tells me to update the new shit i dont.... now, the mother fucker dont work... i fucking quit. fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Originally posted by Flowershirt

ive had version 2.6 forever, everytime that bitch tells me to update the new shit i dont.... now, the mother fucker dont work... i fucking quit. fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

same here

Iv e had it for like 6 months only had to upgrade rencently. I had the same problem you did. You just need to install the new one its only like 2 megs or somthing and its not really much different.

I realize this thread is ancient but fuck starting a new one. I still use winmx for individual songs and I'm sure everyone is aware that they went down. There is a patch that has it working again. The open nap never did go down and I sstill use it to varying degrees of success.

http:/www.vladd44.com

It's only a 38kb file and it takes a few seconds to connect but there it is.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this