The anti-Avril Lavinge Thread

Guest 87centHitMan

Guest --zeSto--

funny... a silly raver trend was to wear dress shirts and ties.

Now I hear that it's a silly punk trend to wear ties over t-shirts.

the kids these days... sheesh!

I like ties.

But only if done properly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 87centHitMan

Marlboro Red and Tyler Durden...If you already knew these things, why'd you click the thread?! I knew these things a long time ago as well, but my life doesen't revolve around 12oz, So I don't update everything I think of in Channel Zero just so people can be pricks and drop stupid smat-ass elitist comments. I didn't see any other Anti-Avril Threads. So I'm so sorry that I made everything so 'uncool', assholes.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

haahahhahaha mainstream music is getting worse and worse and worse...thats why only fags listen to it....FUCK MTV!!

Thank You.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I think this girl is so fake. She has a hit song about how being a poser is so wack ('acting like you're somebody else, getting me frustated'), but then she goes claiming that she's a skater when the bitch can't skate for SHIT! She's all like, "OH, I used to be a skater back in high school. but not anymore..." She's 17. There's something seriously wrong here. PLUS she claims that she's a "Punk Rocker". Listen to her music!!! You call that PUNK!? She went shopping for spiked bracelets, mesh hats, and vintage shirts at HOT TOPIC. That's how punk she is. Girl is a fucking poser. She's a living advertisment and she dosen't even know it!!! I think it's just another example of record companies, MTV, and corprate executives trying to market us watered-down shit! And there's nothing in the world that I hate more than that.

amen to that

Guest seno.oner

when she got up at the VMAs and said DUUUUUUUUUUUde it was soooooo fucking gay,,,,she has that fucking song sk8er boi to what the fuck i hate this bitch...........but shes definately pretty good looking

Guest 87centHitMan

I don't watch TV at all; I sure as hell don't watch MTV...But I heard that she was nominated in the "best new artist" category at the video music awards. There's something seriously wrong with that.......

she's my girl's favorite singer/artistist/star whatever she is

my girl was telling me all this stuff about her but somehow I tend to forget shit like that:o

pop is pop. I just get annoyed when people insist she's "different" and somehow independant. Same manufactured pop as brittney, just different packaging. If you want to listen go ahead, but dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

I'd do her in the butt though....

Guest deth dealer

she sounds like Lisa Simpson in that aweful song 'skater boi'. At my job they play both her songs all day long it drives me up a fuckin wall. I want to fist her w/ out ky jelly! Can MTV be stopped? BUt if you ever saw the end of her first video 'complicated' she makes this weird face like a puppy that shitted on the carpet and is getting yelled at WTF is that? But since were on the topic I'd rather see her on TV than those bitch ass faggots n'sync, I'd like to break my dick off in her ass while shouting 'chill out what ya yellin for!!!!'

i came in here to quote that porky dude that does mtv2 news:

"avril levine, and her tie, were at the vma's.. [blahblahblah] ... oh, she's punk in case you didn't read the press release."

i'm with zesto though.. it's gonna happen no matter what, so why let it get to ya? if it bothers you all so, then kill your televisions. solved.

Archived