Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

Personality test:

oh... fuck you up!

the spark can tell you your real personality type. it can also tell you whether you are a boy or girl or if you are gay, or how big of a slut you are... the site was cooler before it went corporate.

Guest SPLINTER

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

everything was right except the being bored part and i love to talk.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

i got the same thing.

nothing like me except for the first part but what can i say that shape was dope.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

same...

Guest socrates

I failed the personality test:confused:

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by ..oX..

thats what i got. i dont understand how someone could like any of the other things bettern than the purple one. they're all really irritating to look at.

Seriously the other ones must just call you a nutter that rapes monkeys or something cause only a tripper would go for the others...........................:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this