stencil pics

Mr.Mojo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twztdgrfxxx

zUES 1 tG- rHODE hIGHLAND

boys and girls

i think this takes the cake as the most interesting thread by far that i have seen on 12 oz in quite a long time- where else can i find militia mona lisa, pee wee herman phone calls, and "extinct" (since when?? haha that comment made me laugh my ass off), platopus stencils- jam packed all into one thread. props to all who represented here- and props to ecce for starting this thread.

-----thus spoke zarathustra

COGITO ERGO SUM

DEUS SUM

Guest zodiac ying

your from ri and you find this banksy shit most interesting. 20 years of boston ct and probably ri graf and this is the shit to you? you dont write.

Originally posted by thatsomekid

Call me crazy but i dont know if this was a real stencil

or if this dude did it with a computer??

If this is a real stencil this guy gets props.

Look how big the thing is!

trust me mate i saw it when it was up, it got buffed months ago tho.

• 1 month later...
Guest twztdgrfxxx
Originally posted by zodiac ying

your from ri and you find this banksy shit most interesting. 20 years of boston ct and probably ri graf and this is the shit to you? you dont write.

i don't give two fucks about you personally or about what you or anyone else thinks about graffiti and my connection with it. and yes this is the most interesting page because its not the same regurgitated shit that you find on almost every other thread on every graff site. and even with me "not writing" i would burn you...

eu viverei uma vida onde grande você estará ainda aqui no computador que deseja o não era um idiot pequeno tão worthless. positivo eu baterei seu burro que

Archived