stencil pics

Mr.Mojo

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

That is some ILL shit up there ECCE......If you would work on your style of pieces you could be a fucking nut case writer.....Keep up the good stenciling:D

Im working my arse off trying to develop my piecing skills, hopefully I'll get there, also should have new stencil pics real soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Ecce:

I just wanted to say thanks for putting me onto the laminate thing, it works a treat for me, as I found cutting card a pain. I've been using my stencils on stickers, so they look printed.

No problem. I was told this technique by a guy over here called 7u? so I cant take full credit, but Im happy to pass on the knowledge. Should post some pics of your stickers- im interested to see the effect.

Foxy-

I like to use mylar or vellum. I can get pieces of it from 36" rolls at work (scraps from, or bad copies of engineering prints). I had a ton of it before I moved, but I threw some out cuz I didn't have room for it. I think I'm local to you, I might be able to hook you up.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid32/p48d2c9f74fe937442e19ee54a9a593fc/fd42c978.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid32/pb392c696e4cf78fc66d43f531831237e/fd42c975.jpg'>

Miss Tic in paris..She has such delicate stencils..I love them..

Oh and I actually was on that ecco team bullshit like 3 years ago for a minute..Im still embarrassed to this day..I should sue them! haha ..I my leg on some barbed wire over that crap..

Those stencils were big as fuck..and you had to use the paint they supplied..etc..

missticchapeaumelon

Like Sacko, I use a lot of mylar. I'm a big fan of making stencils that break down real small and pack away. I don't want to be lugging some five foot tube around with me. Gotta be mobile. I just came up with another idea on a big sized stencil that packs away fairly well. Once I test it and if it works out...I'll let everyone know.

Speaking of this. Does anyone else build them so they break down small? If so, what's your secret?

Originally posted by Foxy Fantastic

Wassup lil lady??? I miss you!!!

Is acetate what you used on that shark?

I finished my crab too by the way.

I'll send you a copy. :crazy:

I don't really remember what I used. Somebody gave me it. jeez, I worked at an art store and I don't even have knowledge of this shit. I was making stencils out of file folders and it was working nicely, but they started to get bent and the image was distorted after a few applications. Still it was easier to cut than that thick plastic we were rocking, although that one is going to last forever. I need to get your addy again, I'll drop you an e'mail. I miss you, too!

Guest born to lose

man this thread is dope. i would have to give it up most for the pee wee and scarface ones but i like it all..well besides the clothing shit. and yeah i think it is taking shit to another level....maybe not for political heads , it's nothing new to them but it is fresh to see people putting an image with the name and getting up.

Archived