R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

why did this have to happen? I never knew you, but i feel your presence in this yard filled with Autopartscars, the boxcars you always used to paint. I catch alot of your stuff regularly there. I still remember reading your interview in "Iron Burners" on how you got into trains.....

You said somethin like "on one of my many missions, I stumbled onto this yard full of flats, and was curious as to where theyd go" somethin like that. I wish people like you weren't taken so early in life. I hope karla is doing well, as your family and friends as well. Rest In Peace John.

Some might find it funny, or stupid.

One of my "If I was Rich, When I am Rich" is that I am going to buy the boxcar or frieght car of the fallen writers and legends such as NACE and others that were so committed and dedicated in their work that they influenced and touched the entire community.

Also try to pass stronger laws against drinking and driving.

And I say this, if you do DRINK and DRIVE, don't bother comming in this page anymore.

And please don't tell me about it, for I will spit in your face and destroy all of your crap called work.

That is respect, and learned, and going on in life.

That is making a difference, and keeping respect alive.

Time for Change.

NACE 2006

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived