R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

each and every day your kindness as a person/close friend,and intense skills,and dedictation as an artist will be forever missed by me.....life has never been the same........and will never be the same without all of your planned missions.learned alot as far as code of conduct,and what the meaning of'' putting in work ''meant.haven't done as many tributes as i should because i fell ashamed of how i do your letters.......but man the hurt i feel because of your untimely passing could fill every highway in jersey.the impact you made here will never be matched.....to quote another''love ya bro''

This is the only reason I ever made a 12oz name...

So to all out there all that I can add to what has already been said is

-fuck it- We should all go out there and do the best at whatever we do.. No matter what your into... Can't say I'm a fan of excess, but as you know we are all on the clock..

I plan to keep John's legacy alive and I hope all that have taken influence from Nace will do the same

Fads come and go, good influences never change

-

Hang in there Chip!

John, I still think about that last day we were all together, and having the accident. I think about it nearly everyday, in some way or other.

Just know we miss you like no other, and we love you mang.

Nesm and Kern - dunno if u guys still check this thread, but I've missed u both, each time I've been to the US in the past couple of years, since we were all in the accident. I'm coming back for what is probably my last time thru the US this year, in a matter of weeks. It'd b dope to catch up again.

Holla at a brother, or drop a message in here and we'll see whta we can arange.

Always missed, NEVER forgotten John.

RIP

man..now that i'm painting more frequently..it kinda just makes me regret more that we fell outta touch over some stupid shit...

shit was fun back in the day..even when we'd just bug out and drive around the west side lookin at spots..and "women of the night"..haha..

r.i.p nace

-enue

• 2 weeks later...

probably missd meeting you by a couple of months, sucks cause i never heard a bad thing about you. everyone who knew or rocked with you that i know told me what a genuinly great and humble guy u were. your graffiti was some of the best stuff to come out of jersey. i am still amazed to see nace fr8s pop up on metalheads that i never saw before 2 and a half years since your passing, im always like man that guy put in some massive amounts of work. that is why he is a true legend. rest in peace always.

this is the saddest ish ive heard in months..............

eventhough i never knew the man and am hundreds of miles from the nj hes probably had the biggest influence of my entire career and in everything...... i still see his fr8s alot and i will do my damdest to do my part in keeping his memory alive here in colorado and in vegas.he was a true king and my heart goes out to his family, friends and df..... every time i see his fr8s i will frown at the though but smile for he will live on through his work.

rest in peace.... nace one :king:

oafs 626

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RIP=Rep Is Permanent

In all the years I took the NJ transit line from Trenton to NY. I cant remember one time that I ever did not see something by Nace,whether it be on a wall,Train or truck. From throws to Burners to scratch tags. He lived for this shit.The graff world lost a true soldier when Nace passed . RIP NACE

Archived