we're probably not gonna BAN Mapo!

Guest Firetruck

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: postaholic

Originally posted by mapo wc

i dont read joke threads. plus i go through extended time periods where i dont log on. i must have missed it. good lookin on complaining though.

but im not some crusader to exterminate all the worlds' racism. i dont get offended when people make racist jokes. if i did, i'd just be walking around filled with hate and resentment all day.

i get offended when people make direct racist and hateful remarks, especially directed at me.

when you say you took beatings for your color, and then ask me what i took. thats just wack. you're implying that if i dont take beatings for my color than im not real. bullshit. thats not to say i havent. luckily racism against blacks has become unacceptable among most people. although its still somewhat acceptable to be prejudiced against most asians, especially asian-indians, and especially middle-easterners.

but i have taken alot of shit for being black. ive never been physically beaten - but i personally dont know any black person who has. but whether you are or not doesnt dictate your blackness. ive had typical things - workers follow me in stores, people clench their purse when i walk by, etc.

is that a brainfart?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youre dumber than i previously thought.

go join the IRA or some wack ass organization like that.

So.....................you just took away thhe burden of me having to prove my point. That statement is blatantly racist.

That was easy. Cheers:p

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

So.....................you just took away thhe burden of me having to prove my point. That statement is blatantly racist.

That was easy. Cheers:p

maybe. but im still right on the willy.wonka issue.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Firetruck....you're either some pussy alternative

screen name

or a real nobody.

In any case requesting people to get banned

for attitude issues is lame as fuck...mapo did it once

and see where he is now,lol

Fuck you kids, after that thread i started liking Mapo...a bit

maybe. but im still right on the willy.wonka issue.

oh, and don't forget this:

ok.

listen to me you mohawk-wearing dyke from potato country.

thats racist AND homophobic, so, don't be suprised if you don't get the screaming sympathy you seem to think you deserve, bitch

Guest willy.wonka

lets quote this one more time...let me break it down for you.

i dont read joke threads. plus i go through extended time periods where i dont log on. i must have missed it. good lookin on complaining though.

givin me props?? fuck off!

but im not some crusader to exterminate all the worlds' racism. i dont get offended when people make racist jokes. if i did, i'd just be walking around filled with hate and resentment all day.

i called you a stupid monkey,cause of some stupid comment you said"thinking you // MAPO was a white boy" and you havent let it go since then...you tried to have me banned for it.

i get offended when people make direct racist and hateful remarks, especially directed at me.

thats what i knew those pics would do, cause they would piss anybody off

when you say you took beatings for your color, and then ask me what i took. thats just wack. you're implying that if i dont take beatings for my color than im not real. bullshit. thats not to say i havent. luckily racism against blacks has become unacceptable among most people.

you have the nerve to call me a racist when i came home almost every day of the year black and blue cause of the way i talked and looked? i was a boy from hawaii..i was hated by everybody...i hated white people, black people, pueto ricans for a long time.you dont know what racism is you big crying bitch.

although its still somewhat acceptable to be prejudiced against most asians, especially asian-indians, and especially middle-easterners.

oh, maybe you do...you racist fuck

but i have taken alot of shit for being black. ive never been physically beaten - but i personally dont know any black person who has. but whether you are or not doesnt dictate your blackness. ive had typical things - workers follow me in stores, people clench their purse when i walk by, etc.

oh whuaaaa!! you better go to grandma with that crybaby bullshit

Originally posted by jah

yo bodice, are you irish?

that would depend solely on who you asked. I was born in the US, and left when I was very young and came to Ireland. Then I lived in Geneva for a while, then I came back to Ireland.

My family is irish though, I suppose I more Irish than anything else.

I'm a global citizen

excuse the comment about thinking you were english then. i didnt really have anything to base that opionion on. i just thought i heard you say something in another thread that made me think you were english or something. what part of ireland you live in?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by beardo

you guys are wasting a lot of energy

im going to the beach later on...the place where i forget about everything and become more of a man facing my fears..

Originally posted by jah

excuse the comment about thinking you were english then. i didnt really have anything to base that opionion on. i just thought i heard you say something in another thread that made me think you were english or something. what part of ireland you live in?

oh, i don't mind. I believe Irish people are in denial if they think they aren't just like the english anyway................

I live in dublin

Originally posted by jah

rrriiiiggghhhhtt.....

i guess thats the way you think up there in northern ireland huh? id have to strongly disagree with that comment....

They dress the same. Irish laws are pretty much identical to english ones. Music charts are indentical. They watch the same TV, support each other's football teams. Accents are very similar in some ways. Same very high rate of alcoholism. Same Euroskepticism. I could go on....................................

well, being in northern ireland where you may as well be an english citizen i see where youre coming from. but just because the music is the same and the cars are the same and the clothes are the same doesnt really say shit. its a european style. its just the popular shit in that area. its so close that theyre gonna pick up on eachothers shit. but all those components you mentioned dont decide whether theyre similar or not anyway. its the mentality. and i can tell you that (at least in the republic of ireland) the people are not the same as the british. my roots are in southern ireland and my family is there. england has made northern ireland more like themselves by integrating their own into the country. they put so many protestants there that there are almost as many, if not more, as there are catholics. thats the only reason the english still holds power there. if they didnt bring in so many english people and punish catholics so severely they would get no love in any of ireland. the irish migrated from skandinavian countries. i hear the language is very similar to that of some dialects spoken in northern france way back in the day. irish and english have completely different histories and roots. im going to sleep now. ill continue this duscussion later....

MAPO HAS SOME SERIOUS SOCIAL ISSUES. MAYBE AFTER GETTING CLOWNED ON A MESSAGE BOARD FOR OVER A YEAR, HE WILL HAVE ENOUGH GETTING CLOWNED ON RESOLUTION SKILLS TO BREAK OFF IN TO THE REAL WORLD AND NOT ACT LIKE A SELFISH NARROW MINDED PROLLY UGLY AS FUCK NON PUSSY GETTING LIZARD KILLING TOY THAT JOCKS GRAFFITI MESSAGE BOARDS AND HAS A TAG BUT CLAIMS HES SO SPECIAL HE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT GRAFFITI SHIT.......

YEAH....RUN ON SENTENCES LIKE WHAT BITCH.

Guest --zeSto--

I personally dont care.

If I dont care about what a ceratin member does or says, then I dont read posts by that person.

take it easy, it's only the net.

(and there's much worse out there than anyone on 12oz)

Guest postaholic

WILLY WONKA

i dont know if you are racist or not, im guessing not, and i understand you dont care for mapo. shit, i had a ton of arguements and bullshit cussing each other out and acting like retard moments with him myself, but ya know what? when it comes down to it, its pointless, im all about argueing my point with others but yelling about silly shit like you hate each other and whatever is pointless, cuz you're not gonna stop til one of you quits.

and like i said, it kinda pisses me off that you didnt get warned or banned or anything for that shit, when that was blatantly hating on black people. i mean you used tons of piks and the N word a buncha times.

and by NO MEANS do i want you banned, but it aggrivates me to think i was banned over some silly shit, that was BARELY racial, and anyone who knows me knows i kick it with tons of different races, and by NO MEANS did i mean any disrespect towards the people i was joking about, it was to be taken light heartedly, but i got banned for it, mainly because certain people on here just had it in for me and needed a so-so reason to ban me... which i think is wack.

but anyways man, id just ignore him, youre good peoples and a funny member to tha board, i know i enjoy when you post sometimes, so just ignore mapo, he doesnt come on much, so it wont be that hard, and just let his shit slide, before they do ban you. thats what im doing with a few certain people that all they want to do is talk shit for no reason and no matter what i say its like they are just trying to push buttons. so let them be about thier childish bullshit, and keep on keeping on...

know what i mean? laters..

Originally posted by Smart

The Irish are Celts

The English are Anglo-Saxon

This MIGHT be true, IF the island hadn't been invaded by EVERYONE but the romans (drat).

Ireland was invaded by the Normans in 1100- ish I think. These people "integrated" ie shagged everyone. Then the english did something similar, if more brutal.

My point being that virtually NO ONE on this island is of "pure" celtic stock. After 800 years "settlers", I doubt many are even of moderately celtic stock.

That sort of nitpicking and pride in pseudo-facts are what is causing the shit up north. I can't help but notice that the people informing me that I am incorrect in my conclusions regarding the Irish............don't live here......................

well, the english came in and took northern ireland around 1116 (11something. memorys hazey). i know your history books are probably written by the english so i dont know what kind of stuff youre learning. just because other people came in and mixed doesnt take away their culture or make them anymore like the english. they have their own language, their own cuisines, their own traditions, and a different religion. and living their may make some difference, but it doesnt mean you necessarily know more than others just because of that fact. i had to educate someone the other day a little about the native american situation and he is native american (but he clearly had no fuckin clue what he was talkin a bout). plus, you live in northern ireland, which the english still occupy. i am talking about the republic of ireland. i would consider the republic a lot more irish than the north because theyre independent and have a lot less english influence. go down south and try and say that theyre the same as the english.... itll be fun.

Originally posted by jah

well, the english came in and took northern ireland around 1116 (11something. memorys hazey). i know your history books are probably written by the english so i dont know what kind of stuff youre learning. just because other people came in and mixed doesnt take away their culture or make them anymore like the english. they have their own language, their own cuisines, their own traditions, and a different religion. and living their may make some difference, but it doesnt mean you necessarily know more than others just because of that fact. i had to educate someone the other day a little about the native american situation and he is native american (but he clearly had no fuckin clue what he was talkin a bout). plus, you live in northern ireland, which the english still occupy. i am talking about the republic of ireland. i would consider the republic a lot more irish than the north because theyre independent and have a lot less english influence. go down south and try and say that theyre the same as the english.... itll be fun.

Um, not to be a bitch or anything, but you asked where I lived and I replied "dublin". You seem to believe this is in Northern Ireland. perhaps you oughtn't try to school me on anything Irish.............................

Archived