Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
i wish i had jungle green krylon....

PM me I have them for sale/ trade....

On a side note I am seriously considering selling off my entire stock of all old krylons and rusto probably close to 3000 cans (not my collection but all doubles and cans I don't collect). Probably would sell it all for around $1 a can thats including MANY discontinued colors. I am in tri state area if anyone is interested or can pass this on to someone who may be interested.

Nice verse good to see someone still diggin. Anyone got dibs on the plum,and what color is the one missing a top????

pastel yellow.im going back to the spot next week,it came from a wharehouse and there is atleast a 1000 cans still there or more!!!!!!pics later!...........:cool:

PM me I have them for sale/ trade....

On a side note I am seriously considering selling off my entire stock of all old krylons and rusto probably close to 3000 cans (not my collection but all doubles and cans I don't collect). Probably would sell it all for around $1 a can thats including MANY discontinued colors. I am in tri state area if anyone is interested or can pass this on to someone who may be interested.

Slyle, I think you have PMs de-activated... but I'm interested in checking out some cans.

Archived