Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

free stuff?

theres all kindsa sites dedicated to other sites that give out

"free" stuff.i wouldnt fuck with em though..i keep getting christmas ornaments and ladies home journal magazines..and they want long money..haha

ha ha..i got some free toothpaste and some noodles and shit back when i was a poor college student...sample packs are the way to go if you're broke...i was kinda referrin' to free shit that applies to graf...i'm an unclear bastard, i know...it's the fumes...all that xylene....

Originally posted by casekonly

ha ha..i got some free toothpaste and some noodles and shit back when i was a poor college student...sample packs are the way to go if you're broke...i was kinda referrin' to free shit that applies to graf...i'm an unclear bastard, i know...it's the fumes...all that xylene....

ummmmmmm yeah a doubt people are gonna give away free graff shit. were all brokoe ass bastartds (well most of us)

it's all about the samples...markers,masks, you know the deal...fuck, let me re-state...art supplies....and respirators...i'm not looking for hand outs from individuals...i'm spekaing corporate america hand outs, nigguh

well u get those "hello im out for fame" stickers?i ordered em 3 times already...im pretty sure there completely..i got the poster from that site too..

Guest Stapler

free site here

They arent graff but stuff that you people that have your own apartment etc will be able to use. A friend has got some stuff off there before.

the sticker guy is great, hes done quite a bit of work for me and some friends, as well as stuff for most local bands and many larger bands and record lables. i dont know about free stuff though.

www.thefreesite.com look around there, you are bound to find somthing

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this