FOR KEMA....

drake mallard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post wasn't meant to be taken as a discredit to what Ocean or Kema have painted. The wall is very nice and I like both pieces.

Ocean, you should always be at the drawing board... this of course is my opinion. And what I mean by it, is that you should strive to constantly evolve. We all should...

------------------

Stonecutters#1

• 3 weeks later...

ok... i dont know if this fits with what your looking for or what ocean wants.. but i was talking to him the other day and we were basically discussing how in general sometimes it's best to paint the emotions and concept emitted when one thinks of the name or item attatched to a name... well in his case and mine it works.

basically you'd try to get the viewer to feel the ocean, rather than have them simply read it. deep concept, maybe i shouldn't have said anything and let this go.. but maybe its something people should think about. it would only work for people with names that fit.. not abstract words or concepts... well maybe.

• 1 year later...

Archived