movie quote trivia

Motha Fuka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

BILL AND TEDS BOGUS ADVENTURE

Well done!

I got a real stumper right here, I hope it's not too hard!

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker 'fore you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

:D

Originally posted by TRUE

Well done!

I got a real stumper right here, I hope it's not too hard!

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker 'fore you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

:D

uhh is that a joke.

Pulp fiction

"it's that one that say's bad motherfucker on it."

Originally posted by Pistol

uhh is that a joke.

Pulp fiction

"it's that one that say's bad motherfucker on it."

both of his are jokes, but YOU, my friend, Pistol have picked out the single BEST quote out of the entire movie... how do I know? Because I picked it too, and a thousand frenchmen CAN'T be wrong!

I bet Joker knows where my quote comes from, but I bet he never reads this...

btw, I was trippin when I saw that movie, Pulp Fiction, I missed the first 5 minutes and was SO lost for the whole move, because I was convinced that I'd missed 'the key'... but still, when Jules turned around in the car and put his .45 on the head rest I saw right down the barrel and uncontrollably said "OH SHIT! HE'S GONNA GET SHOT!"... and then it went BANG! so that was cool... still, it's all about Reservior Dogs...

Guest ArtvandaL

hey this seems fun!

ok ok, heres mine

"oh, ohh yes, yes, yes, o fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhh!"

"fuck me hard, mmmmm, yes, fuck me!"

can you guess it?

Archived