POP GUN WAR

JoeyLawrence

yeah someone started a topic about vailum using my name as the title knowing it would draw a crowd....and then they deleted it. yet the brainless straightedge motherfuckers get to ramble on and on about their bullshit daily.

hmmmmmm.

plus i even posted some cool pictures of oxycontin and valium. damn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck straightedge. i tell some kid how to safely use valium and the world turns upside down. ha

ha ha ha ha. straightedge is seriously the worst gayest shit ever. and it angers people like me. (sexy americans)

anyways i might as well ramble right now. yo whats poppin all my dunnies out there. big poppa gun war checkin in with you all. im lookin pretty sexy right now. and im listening to the Donnie Darko soundtrack. tomorrow shall be a fun day. fuck 12oz im out.

Just 'cause you perscribe a perscription for gun injected bullets doesn't make you sXe. That shit's better than valium, don't knock it 'till you try it.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

i tell some kid how to safely use valium on a graffiti board and the world turns upside down. I guess you mean your world because I just deleted it and forgot about it

And don't try to ally me with the straight edge kids because I was the first to step up and make fun of them... still, you and your friends want to talk drugs, go to Erowid... we're not down for that here...

Archived