Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i understand what your saying but without flix this thread is pointless

Yea CBS was up during the 90's ... then they just fell off. Aside from the legals i hardly see anything coming down from that crue and after the whole MTA - TKO thing there was definantly a lack of presence. Im still feeling Esel and Mers work tho...

didnt even look at this shit........................................................................................................................no flix

Guest dork

gotta love that shapeshiffting ill... why didn't you guys hit up when you came to hawaii:confused:

Guest mafIAkilla

post some vox flix.....that guy has some of the best fills.....

thanks high priest for saving a pointless waist of space...i dig the tribute and the third one down....i wish i could burn storefronts like that

Guest dork

are all the shapeshiffter's cbs:confused:

Shapeshifters are the worst fucking group ive ever heard. AWOL is ok, the rest are complete garbage. They sold like 1,000 albums. I could do that on a 4 track.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Shapeshifters are the worst fucking group ive ever heard. AWOL is ok, the rest are complete garbage. They sold like 1,000 albums. I could do that on a 4 track.

^ ^

dude circus has alot more to say than anything you could ever dream of.......1000 copies sold.....you are so full of shit...

Originally posted by the_snake

^ ^

dude circus has alot more to say than anything you could ever dream of.......1000 copies sold.....you are so full of shit...

haha the dude with the big ass sideburns that raps about absolutely nothing and has a stupid ass video with cavemen. Yeah that shits tight:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now