possibly opening a can of worms: ABORTION

Santa Claus

Originally posted by crackatinnie

bodice ripper, isnt it true that you also cant use artificial insamination? abortions in your country arent simply a question of pro-life or pro-choice its a question of religeon and thats a whole other can of worms.

wellllllllllllllllllll, personally - I'd rather go shag some guy from a pub than get artificially inseminated. However - I think you are right, it may well be illegal. It's ONLY a religious question because Ireland has the Catholic Church written into it's constitution

i feel a thread coming on.....................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, being a broken condom myself, all grown up now, I know how that kid's gonna feel growing up, I've seen, and been through the shit he/she will have to go through. I listen to these pro-lifers talkin' about how all these babies have the potential to grown up to be someone important, and lead an enjoyable life, and I can't help but think that they grew up in a family with a mommy, and a daddy, who were married, both had good paying jobs, and the whole family loved each other very much. I can't help but think that none of these people have ever had to deal with the bullshit that someone in a situation like mine (or possibly worse) would see on a daily basis.

This probably isn't the opinion of everyone who grew up in this type of situation, but if I were concious when I was in the womb, and and I knew what I know now, I'd have taking the fuckin' coat hanger to myself.

Originally posted by ..oX..

its like saying going to a party and getting stabbed in the head is better than not going to a party at all because if you don't go you're missing out...

you do have a point, but i dont think you can compare life to a party, but trust me dude, i live in Nicaragua dude, this is like one of the most miserable places in the world. Ive meet people that have gone throuh hell and back, if you asked them if they would have prefered to be aborted, what do you think they would have said?

"Why yes what a lovely idea!"

bullshit.

Imagine going up to a retarded kid or some person who was born without limbs or something asking them if they would have prefered to be aborted. do you really think they'd say yes?

I dont have anything against you Ox, i was just stating my opnion as you were stating yours, but belve me, when i say something,im mean it and im prepared to defend it.

Guest BLACKGAYJEW

no way man .. you bring that shit to the clinic asap, you dont need any fucking babaies running around they cost too much, and then you have to be attached to the girl...shit what the fuck are all you stupid faggots thinking...:confused: :confused:

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Armenhammer

im prolife.

this may sound mean but i believe a crappy life is better than no life at all.

people should use condoms and shit, whatever, but if the girl gets pregnant, she should give the little guy a chance.

they could always set him up for adoption.

however, im positive that its not this simple. but whatever.

Lets just say for one second that abortion was illegal again. People would still be having abortions. Want to know what kind of people? Rich people. The reason that abortion was made legal in the first place was because they had all types of alley abortion clinics back then that charged 500$ per abortion. Roe (or wade, can't remember) noticed how unjust it was that only well-to-do families could have abortions and decided to do something about it.

Is it ever going to be illegal again? (I can't help but to chuckle whenever someone asks that question). OF COURSE NOT. ITS A MILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY. Ever notice how you always see Pro Choice commercials but never Pro Life? When was the last time America outlawed a million dollar industry? Planned Parenthood is a fucking gold mine.

PROCHOICE.

Archived