Am i in deep shit?

Guest ToYs

Guest TheNorthFace

i'd say you're fucked (no pun intended), pre-ejaculate has sperm in it, so there's a definitely a chance you knocked the bitch up.

think twice next time before you rawdog a bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ..oX..

is it just me or did you post this to show everyone that you're having sex?

is there anything in your post that anyone needed to hear? you fucked your girl (all sorts of positions apparently) with a condom, then did it withouth. and? obviously its risky cuz you dont have a condom on (durr).

you could just reply in the how many chicks thread if you want people to know you're getting laid.

maybe im just bitter...

no no no i dont care if you know im having sex or not but if heard somewhere that different possitions can get a girl pregnant easier... so i figured i would give you ALL the information so you could help me better...

Raw diggy dawG

Hey bro, I wouldn't sweat it. The situation you described is not a high risk situation. In order to get pregnant your girl has to be ovulating or else her chances of impregnation are pretty slim. Ask your boys what to do, they usually have good advice. And like I said, don't sweat it too much because if she gets pregnant and you have a kid, at least you got to bust a fat nut all over your girlies tits. Peace

Damn,....

Well if she's under 18, she can get the morning after pill for free most of the time, if not, then it'll be i think 15 dollars. Birth control should be free for her too till shes 18..... PPH is good about hooking up the younger kids and they are really helpful and understanding.. and its all confidential, so you know the deal. They'll probably give her condoms also, those are always good. USE THEM. shit.

UPDATE!

Imma happy motherfucker... shes not going preggo style anytime soon! she just got her monthly visitor... also on monday she had a gynocologyst visit and got some birth control pills... so im pretty straight now... im still using condoms too:king: thanks

Archived