the little old cleaning lady

SteveAustin

I think the little old asian cleaning lady in the office where I work is trying to bust a move on me.

I'm sitting in my chair and she comes in to get the trash. No big deal...she's been doing this for a few weeks. She comes in, looks at me, does this waving motion around my face and says, "Ooooh...new hair-do? verrrrrry nice. verrrrrry handsome!"

I'm like, uh...nope its kinda long and I need to get it cut...but same old style.

So, a few days later...I'm working a little later when she comes in again. She starts pointing out artwork on my walls and asks me....you makey? verrrrry nice.

One of her other visits she points at a picture of a woman on my wall and asks if its my girlfriend. I'm like...no...not my girlfriend, too which she asks me flat out whether or not I have one. I'm like...this is kinda odd of the cleaning lady.

A few days after this she comes in again and does that familiar waving of her hand. This time its in reference to my soulpatch and chin strap. She asks her favorite question, "ooooooh....you makey? verrrrrry nice. verrrrrrrrrry sexxxxxxxy!"

My reply....ahhhh, yea, I grew it myself. its real. the whole time I'm thinking....did she just tell me its sexy?

So whenever she comes to get my trash she makes little comments and asks me if I makeyd something.

Well, a few days ago she comes in to get my trash. She pulls out a 20 dollar bill and kinda waves it around at me. I'm kinda freaking out. I'm thinking what the hell is she doing and why is she flashing that twenty at me? It turns out she was wanting change.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

settle down hot stuff.... I think she's got a grandaughter back on the mainland that the wants you to marry.

The cleaning girl in my building is hot, in a really sleazy, dirty, gina kind of way.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

settle down hot stuff...

ahh shit....I shoulda figured I'd get shit for this.

she freaks me out for real. its weird in a really uncomfortable way.

you know...as soon as I wrote that...I started thinking....maybe she has a daughter. your probably right on zeSto.

Guest --zeSto--

yeah man... no doubt she's got a daughter who she doesn't want to have to clean offices.

You know that all women have a 'best-before-date'...?

Well this might get me in trouble, but most asian women stay very pretty for quite some time,

but then that date hits, and it's gargoyle overnight.

Maybe her daughter is getting close.

Guest beardo

seeking is my cleaning lady.

came home today to a sparkling (well, as sparkling as it can be) kitchen and bathroom. not to mention, 8 months worth of beer bottles are finally gone, freeing up the other half of the kitchen.

beardo/thank you a lot

Guest Stapler

When she next comes in have your dick just hanging out of your fly or even your nuts. See what she says when you go to stand up..............And get some photos to or someshit and post them that would be some funny shit..............

No, she is no where near hot. She's gotta be something like 50 or so. I think she's been watching too much Seinfeld or something.

I forgot to mention the part about the bathroom. She's walked in on me taking a piss 3-4 different times. I'm up at the urinal doing my thang...I hear the door open, she walks right on in and starts cleaning away. After that I was kinda finished...even tho I wasn't really.

if she was even remotely attractive...I'd probably thro a little game her way, but as it is I usually take off when I hear her come into my section of the building.

dude, ask her if she has a daughter. once you go asian, you never go back. they get you hooked. on second thought. you better not get yourself into that shit. its like a drug. i call it pu nani.

Archived