the word of today is job,, J....O...B..

Gnes 37

ok i got position, but i got to option, to be a contract worker pay off the taxes myself.... or to work as an employee and the boss will take care of the taxes...... both positon have the same hours ,part time can someone fill me on some info on this kinda shit if not let this post sink into the deep wrath of never never land

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fired? on your day off? how the hell you gonna get fired on your day off?

tough question, my buddy does this sort of work. contracts himself out to every company to save on taxes, you should read up on maybe your states or governments webpage, that will give you a better idea of what to do, i cant offer any real advice, as well im canadian and we dont do the taxes you do. theres a ton of loop holes for this type of shit. read a tax break for dummies book or something.

Guest --zeSto--

here's the big thing... (at least in general... trust TT and check it out locally)

you need to be a business. There's a big difference between a limited business and an incorperated company.

This is the biggest deal...

The Boss pays your 'company' which pays you as an employee.

You (as boss of your own company) can keep some money in the company account

and pay less to the only employee (you again).

So that way... you'll pay less taxes than if you have you real Boss deduct taxes.

Also, you can start to right off business expenses, and in the 'media arts' world,

everything can be called a business expense.

Guest chicken bone

pleaes believe this chicken quit his job today.

free is a bird sunshine in my sky, an dmy eyes ooooh yeah!

Archived