mahalo trashcan

capindikfays

Originally posted by jah

808 is the area code everywhere in hawaii.

Originally posted by swif1

oh word.

it's been, waht? hmm subtract x by n and uhh...it's been eight years since i put thought to that. :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hit the clubs, dog :D

paint, go to the beach, surf, wake, boogie, skim, tan, make fun of teens who have loud mufflers, call teen-aged girls sluts, go to busch gardens, islands of adventure, rack, make 1,100 911 phone calls, and uhh, i need to go to sleep.

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

paint the farms?

you mean cows? :D

Originally posted by jah

oh. haha. sounds like youve been stuck on the rock too long.....

"rock?" haha dude, i'm in the main land now.

Big Willy........if you know anyone who listens to "hip-hop"----have them check my homie TERMS over there-----he has been on Maui for the last 8 months....and recorded tons of shit along a girl who rhymes---JAEDA....if you know anyone who has had some contact with these 2 people,tell them I said "What's up?"....and I hope everything is going well......thanks.

Guest willy.wonka

YO SIRMANOF SLUR aka LUADAMERCY!!

I DID A FRESH ASS PIECE TODAY HOMIE!!NOW THT IM LOOKIN AT THIS THREAD..i see the addiction takin over you.."its worse than BATU!!!"

I ALSO SEEN TYRONE LAST NIGHT!!SCARY, HUH.// THAT FOOL LOOK LIKE HE WAS SCARED OF ME.. IT WAS A TRIP..

IM GOING ANTI SOCIAL IN 5 4 3 2 1....................I LOVE YOU HOMIE..TAKE CARE AND TELL YOUR FOLKS I SAID HELLO..GET UP BITCH!

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

theres writers in hawaii?

get outta here?

i bet theyre wack

Yeah, Katch NK" is pretty wack, huh. :rolleyes:

(You fucking shithead)

And Makros: The world is a VAMPIRE. (get it right)

Guest Dyptheria

Not to mention Slick came out of Hawaii, then showed all of LA how to paint, then taught the whole world how to paint...

Guest HESHIANDET

i've been to maui. it rules. people hating on me for not being inbred and tan didn't rule. oh well, i still plan on retiring there or costa rica.

Guest willy.wonka

pui sai;)

when i look at hawaii's graf and compare with the shit i seee on here..we got something totally different going on...like the af crew..they got some lava rock styles and DE'K's klash and seare..thier shit trips me out.."letter wise"

just yesterday i notice this...

mahalo

Archived