Pool Sex

bood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

sex in a pool is awsome.

all the haters dont like it cause they are junk at the sexing pretty girls.

Guest willy.wonka

sex in the water sucks...like,my dick's already wet before i stick it in,so why bother??:rolleyes:

ive had sex in a hottub and pool

and to say the least it feels like you are putting your

dick between two pieces of sandpaper

i would recommend the shower though cause its nice and

if it doesnt work out...

you can run to the bedroom all wet from the shower and finish up

this is nice on a hot day

Guest willy.wonka

shower is good..at times i have been known to just pick my girl up if i didnt want to do it in the shower anymore and have wet sex on the bed.

taking showers with girls is so cool.

Guest ToYs

showers are great for foreplay nothing like being all hot and lathered up bare ass naked with a fine ass female... why ruin the moment with sex? step out of the shower and and procede to fuck on the bathroom floor.(make sure you got a carpet or something you tend to slip alot)

I've only had one good experience in the water. I was partying on the beach with a few hundred of my closest friends. Started talking to this girl I had seen around before, a self proclaimed lesbian...sexxy athletic red head. So, after a while...we're fucking around, making out on the beach. She drags me into this hot tub. We're all messin around and she starts playing with my dick. She pushes her suit to the side and starts rubbing my dick on her lips. I'm all drunk and thinking holy shit...this rocks. About the time I thought she was pulling one of those just teasing... playing around things, she put it in place and sat down. All I could say afterwards was umm...so I guess your not a lesbian. Her reply was that yes, she was still a lesbian...she just fell off the horse. Umm, ok.

The water part did suck, but everything else kinda made up for it.

Archived