Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bood

Pool Sex

Any of you ever had sex in a pool? i heard it feels 10x better. ? any of you know

Your on a roll arent you? :lol: Well, fuck whut you heard, cuz fucking in a pool sucks. It takes away the warm juices in the woman and it just feels like your rubbin your dick in between two pieces of skin. Try it yourself, youll see.

0A

i have. not that great. tried it in a pool, jacuzzie (sp?) bathtub and shower. its fun for four play.

Yea pool sex if terrible, but dont underestimate shower sex, that is real nice. Juz depends on your mood i guess, cuz hot sweaty sex on a bed is nice at times too.

-A

i heard u can get tumors or some shit from having sex in pools.something about air bubbles gettin shoved up the pussy and finding there way into the bloodstream i think, then developing i believe.

that true?:rolleyes:

I remember when someone said chlorine kills the sperm so you cant get a girl pregnant....wait Teaser did you say that? Im just playin mang no hard feelings..:D :) :cool: :crazy:

Talk about releasing the swimmers.... Naw for real, muddy puddle sex, that's where it's at.....don't sleep.

NOPE NO GOOD....

pool sex is horrible...hot tub is horrible....shower is the WORST!!... you would think that it would be all fun and slippery or hot and steamy....all it is is one big pile of annoying messy water flappin between two pieces of skin. i dont recommend it. but waht the hell....try it for yourself.;)

Guest greedy mars

why would you want to have pool sexbecuase if you ever had a party where people went in your pool most likely people pisssed and maybe shit there pants in it.

^^^he's right because though I HATE swimming when I am suckered into i will pee in the pool. so vicariously I would be peeing in yours and your girls friends orifaces...muhahaha

sorry I'm kinda paint high at the moment

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I heard beds are pretty cool.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

^^^he's right because though I HATE swimming when I am suckered into i will pee in the pool. so vicariously I would be peeing in yours and your girls friends orifaces...muhahaha

sorry I'm kinda paint high at the moment

i hate it when ignorant fuckin parents bring their little shit laden babies into the pool.....stupid fuckers....im gonna drown the babies next time

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok, so, does poop float or sink?

unfortunately it floats ... at this house party i was at a few years back , there was this kid all kinds of fukt up on smack and he couldn't control he's muscle movement , well you get the picture ... chocolate chips floating all around the pool n shit

Originally posted by bood

well thx for the help, no on pool sex. thanx for teh help

Now, there's this place where you can go on 12oz for help with spelling......shit.....it's like a really obvious place....well, nevermind.

lol i know how to spell, i am just half asleep, i probably spell better than MOST not all but most of the people on here. and i get the letters messed up cuz i try to type fast

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this