tryin with a little help from my friends...

cornhustlah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krowteN

got to roll with the dork on this one. it sucks when the only time you see someones pieces is when they posted them on the internet. thats how you can tell someone has only been painting for about 8 months. your giving a great city like chicago a bad name idiot

Guest Sir Doodles

It's like Digital Underground (you know the rap group that was around before some of you kids time) said..."Do whatcha' like!" Oh wait or was that Nelly? Psyche!

We create a mental atmosphere...

Guest Sir Doodles

If I stooped to the level at where some kids are at in my own hometown I think I would hurt my back only because some children have a height complexity and I'll be up and out of this mindframe...Thank you for the attention. Mission accomplished! Meters and Hustlers thats all that counts...

We create a mental atmosphere...

Sir, Whatever (or should I say Hear------)

Man, you talk so much about internet crap, us (Hotheadz) are on, but wait how come I have to go to 12 oz. to see your shit. It sure tells me that we are causing a trend in chicago, or maybe you just talk to much shit from your ASS.

Well, dont want to step on anyones toes hear but man learn how to keep peace in your own home town.

Guest ikueism

i dunno but elote and elite could be easily confused...

umm elite and elote are the same shit in style :rolleyes:

Archived