DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

Guest imported_b0b

Saw a Thameslink or 2 with 2Cold & Haste pen bombs all the way down the outside. Loved the big Fuck The Police done in 50mm pen across one panel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that fume dub is about 20-30 feet high and it was done with the bosh dub (same size nearly) during the day in 1997. zonk and bozo also had dubs there but not as big

fumes dub took 2 shopping bags of silver homestyles and a bag of blacks!

the nice thing was that the ham and city + brs were all going past as usual....no police nothing.....unfortunately we are now in some nazi state nightmare...bring on the ID's :hatred:

actually the fume thing there was done with a much next to it... but there did used to be a fume and bosh the same size underneath them... I think they got covered and so fume and much went back and did the fume you see there and a much...

the first two were even better, fumes letters had more flow, I remember when I first saw them, I was like 'NAAAAH IT CAN'T BE THAT BIG' ha ha..

were they really done in the day? seems super hot to me??

yeah bak then those tracks were like a waste ground and we often went there during the day....dont forget that its only been bait for about 3 yrs + the bus depot was only for small buses and they didnt have security....the sand pit works near westbourn were also just open onto tracks...as was the bus depot...no fence

and I was talking about the first dubs...yeah I forgot about the second time with the merok one.

Originally posted by Youdontlearn@Dec 1 2004, 09:55 PM

DaDecorators, could you explain to me the DDS/TKS v.s ATG beef?

DaDecorators, can I have the entire history of the crew, along with a complete list of home phone numbers, there likes and dislikes, favourite pizza topping and each of there own favourite yard chase story?

Leave the guy alone, if you know everything about DDS, what happens to the allure?

:huh2:

Anybody else check out the Underground Resistance show last night?

A lot of fresh stuff on display including the RATE and TEACH trains and throw-up insides...Should of really got flix but fuck it.

I liked how the OKER train was mounted nearly at the top of the wall...i'm guessing to stop the NT lot who turned up from lining/pissing on/ burning it!!

Archived