Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with all the above comments those whole cars are great- i think his beef is jokes and everything but i think the guy's too talented to be seen as only a beef writer. i remember that oker/stem little magazine and his shit was ill back then.i reckon he should carry on with sick burners so all the new heeads realise how simply out of their depth they are :gaga:

Originally posted by joker_smoker@Jan 1 2005, 12:42 PM

LISTEN 1.T TDO ARE DIFFERENT CREWS WITH DIFFERENT PPL.. OKER IF U PLAY WITH FIRE U WILL GET BURNT :hatred: LOOK WHOS IN THEM CREWS ALL DDS MZ HS AND OLD SKOOL CREWS AND NEW SKOOL.. OKER IS JUST FUKIN WITH HIS LIFE :clown2: :king:

SHUT UP U FUCKING COCK :chicken: . NONE OF THE PPL FROM THOSE CREWS PUT UP THAT TOY SHIT, ANYWAY AKT N OKER USED 2 PUT UP HS BUT FUCKED IT OF COS ITS SHIT.

AS 4 OKER FUCKIN WITH HIS LIFE...... DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!! :haha: FUCK TDO.

Originally posted by brasse hed@Jan 4 2005, 12:45 PM

more than 5 minutes have passed so im sure most of the haters have finished their graff "carreer".Il make this my last post on the subject just to clear things up: the mugs are 1testicle and co. who started shit and embarressed themselves by getting it wrong from the get-go. surely youve noticed okers ovious penchant for new york and the scene over there, and you cant lie beef gives writing an added kick. 12oz well represents the london scene right now and i dont blame oker for giving it a good kick up the arse.

this should be my official departure from the forum. but ill be watching and  waiting in the dark corners of the 12oz plotting my return at the death of the toys. :privateeye: cheerio chappies

1time.jpg

I NOTICE U MUST HAVE HAD A BREAK FROM YOUR SCHOOL VIOLIN PRACTICE 2 SKETCH UP SOME BADBOY RAGGAMAN KILLER OUTLINES ON YOUR MUSIC MANUSCRIPT PAPER.

CHEERS.

"I OFFENDED YOUR MOTHER WHEN I BOLTED A PINT OF GIZ DOWN HER THROAT"

no need to make silly coments like that is there really? your probly about 15 and trying to impress someone, which is annoying really cos its toys like you that get threads blocked :gaga:

Archived