Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bunch of clowns^^^^^^^^^......wen you grow up you will realise how stupid you were posting your shit sketches and comments on the internet for everyone to see haha, there shit, take down oker?? haha jokers, compare them ridicolous sketches to any oker piece, you cant fuk with history idiots, for a start most of yous dont have any, no wonder englands graff scene is so wank its full of saps, little boys with attitudes, its not cool to do shit pieces and wear fake lacoste tracksuits.

wat next??? why dont you make up a crew called tdb24. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by big24@Jan 3 2005, 07:25 PM

bunch of clowns^^^^^^^^^......wen you grow up you will realise how stupid you were posting your shit sketches and comments on the internet for everyone to see haha, there shit, take down oker?? haha jokers, compare them ridicolous sketches to any oker piece, you cant fuk with history idiots, for a start most of yous dont have any, no wonder englands graff scene is so wank its full of saps, little boys with attitudes, its not cool to do shit pieces and wear fake lacoste tracksuits.

wat next??? why dont you make up a crew called tdb24. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :haha: :haha:

Word!

i apologise elp i though you meant something else mate and your right but desperate times.... why is there suddenly a war agianst me. its the exact type of judging i was pointing out in the first place you are all mugs who dont know shit you chat to me about supposedly not getting any thing done when you really dont at all. most of the real writers who posted hear have left because of mugs like you. cya boys and girls ill be back when you 5 minute wonders have quit graff and taken up mugging old ladies for a living. :chicken: toodles

Originally posted by brasse hed@Jan 4 2005, 11:25 AM

i apologise elp i though you meant something else mate and your right but desperate times.... why is there suddenly a war agianst me. its the exact type of judging i was pointing out in the first place you are all mugs who dont know shit you chat to me about supposedly not getting any thing done when you really dont at all. most of the real writers who posted hear have left because of mugs like you. cya boys and girls ill be back when you 5 minute wonders have quit graff and taken up mugging old ladies for a living. :chicken: toodles

WHO YOU CALLING MUGS? WHO EXACTLY ARE THE MUGS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT?

?

tdo didnt stand for take down oker, but it does now, theres no point in asking for reasons to okers constant beefing, hes trying to recreate the old new york scene and make things exciting again. it seems hes using his kingly status to bully other writers in that who really wants beef with oker??? i think he stepped to far with 1.tdo, were the wrong people to start beef with. no im npt saying were all hard cases but thers too fucking many of us.

Do you realise how gay you sound?

'....Trying to recreate the old ny scene and make it exciting again' ?

What the fuck are you on about?So you're telling me when you go out you have a crap time ?

I think you've shot yourself in the foot there mate , but provided us with a giggle ..nice one .

Someone post up some recent TM stuff please.. as I 'm bored of brassehead going on about himself .

more than 5 minutes have passed so im sure most of the haters have finished their graff "carreer".Il make this my last post on the subject just to clear things up: the mugs are 1testicle and co. who started shit and embarressed themselves by getting it wrong from the get-go. surely youve noticed okers ovious penchant for new york and the scene over there, and you cant lie beef gives writing an added kick. 12oz well represents the london scene right now and i dont blame oker for giving it a good kick up the arse.

this should be my official departure from the forum. but ill be watching and waiting in the dark corners of the 12oz plotting my return at the death of the toys. :privateeye: cheerio chappies

Originally posted by brasse hed@Jan 4 2005, 05:45 PM

more than 5 minutes have passed so im sure most of the haters have finished their graff "carreer".Il make this my last post on the subject just to clear things up: the mugs are 1testicle and co. who started shit and embarressed themselves by getting it wrong from the get-go. surely youve noticed okers ovious penchant for new york and the scene over there, and you cant lie beef gives writing an added kick. 12oz well represents the london scene right now and i dont blame oker for giving it a good kick up the arse.

this should be my official departure from the forum. but ill be watching and waiting in the dark corners of the 12oz plotting my return at the death of the toys. :privateeye: cheerio chappies

SHUT UP YOU COCK WART. 1TESTICLE EMBARRASSED YOU BY POSTING YOUR TOY DRAWINGS. YOU GIVE IT THE LARGE ON HERE ABOUT HOW YOURE IN 1T, AND 1T AND TDO ARE GONNA FUCK UP TM. THEN YOU REALISE YOURE OUT OF YOUR DEPTH AND START BACKTRACKING TRYING TO WORM YOUR WAY OUT OF IT. TOO LATE MATE...YOUR GRAF(IF YOUVE ACTUALLY GOT ANY) IS GOING MISSING WHEN TM SEE IT. END OF.

WHO IS DIZA/LEFA???

ANOTHER FUCKING BIGMOUTH INTERNET TOY.

Originally posted by brasse hed@Jan 4 2005, 01:45 PM

As if anyone gives a fuck about you

Ta ra queenie

Archived