Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Home Time+Dec 30 2004, 03:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Dec 30 2004, 03:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-imkool@Dec 29 2004, 11:24 PM

i must be a bit behind today cos i still dnt have a clue never mind :(

you will learn as you get older.

[/b]

Home time, from some of your comments on this thread i'd say you were about 15.

Originally posted by DeadPonies+Dec 30 2004, 04:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeadPonies - Dec 30 2004, 04:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Home Time@Dec 30 2004, 03:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-imkool@Dec 29 2004, 11:24 PM

i must be a bit behind today cos i still dnt have a clue never mind :(

you will learn as you get older.

Home time, from some of your comments on this thread i'd say you were about 15.

[/b]

you also have much to learn.

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Dec 30 2004, 11:49 AM

That OKER WC is my flick....saw that running with two other WCs 5 years ago the day after Boxing Day....sickness. Got the driver to keep it running for me while I ran home and got my camera...

raaaaah! fukin hell train drivers aint like that nowa days man!!!!

"you will learn as you get older."

maby im not the oldest of writers but iv been round long enough and probly know about things you dont know what goes on in the graffiti world aswell as u will know things i dont know! i just didnt really get what that guy was getting at an sorry for that instead of being cocky about things you could have explained or maby just not said any thing atall

tdo didnt stand for take down oker, but it does now, theres no point in asking for reasons to okers constant beefing, hes trying to recreate the old new york scene and make things exciting again. it seems hes using his kingly status to bully other writers in that who really wants beef with oker??? i think he stepped to far with 1.tdo, were the wrong people to start beef with. no im npt saying were all hard cases but thers too fucking many of us.

Originally posted by MONKEY MAGIC@Dec 31 2004, 04:33 PM

u should all cut eachothers fuckin heads off

i think oker and dels will much give a shit about the size of ur crew!?

dont change what it stands for to 'take down oker' because thats just what they want, talking about them on the internet, renaming crews, chatting about them full stop is just what they want.

Originally posted by brasse hed@Dec 31 2004, 03:49 PM

lol  shut up, think about whos in one time and tdo

then compare that to tm. some how i  dont think they have a chance. be realistic mate, i didnt say we were the best crew but were one of the biggest.

dont be a mug!!!!

Doesn't matter how big a crew is...IT/TDO will never ever get even a taste of the recognision TM have. Nothing personal...just the way it is.

I'm not into the mentality behind what Oker and Dels are up to at the moment, but it you like New York style bombing, you'd be hard pushed to find anyone that does it better.

Archived