orfn.

Guest ilikeskulls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

orfn may not be the greatest writer in the world but that fucker destryoed the bay area hard. not just san francisco, the entire bay area. his styles are simple and clean. orfn is still down for wrecking shit too. i mean we're at the bar and he'd wanna go catch tags. also he's a good person, not one of those fake people. a good, honest person.

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by cheerleader

orfn is he shit...i got flix from like 94ish that a penpal sent me, and that cat is somehow in every flix somehow, even though hes clearly not the focus of the flick...reminded me of a philly writer. respect due

a pen pal??? yopu gay fuck...

yo the US crew you guys are talking about has nothing to do with the US crew(s) over here, obviously... there's two of them in new york and i'm not even going to bother to mention who's down cus what's the point...

all i can say is it's always the dudes who are too pussy to get up searching for excuses about why someone who does get up is wack... you know the drill... tags are the best part of graffiti, hands down (no pun intended)

on another note, there was blood in my shit just now.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

"id give a testicle to be able to have bombed muni back in the day"- regayolater

a testicle? oh yeah thats right you don't need testicles because you got a pussy

WOOOOOOO dissing the screen name now are we...your such a internet thug damn!! [/b]

damn straight bitch

!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^ true...most of these kids who are saying shit like "his tags are ugly and dont look like my tribal shirt" are mostly just some suburban ass faggots....they dont understand shit....orfn kept shit grimey and simple and he crushed, enough said, i still see him getting up, im always seeing new orfn shit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived