orfn.

Guest ilikeskulls.

Guest o.g.sofa1

I USED TO SEE HIM UP LIKE CRAZY!AND THEN THE THIRD TIME I WENT BACK I MET HIM!THANX TO AMAZE AND GREY,I ROLLED UP IN HIS CRIB.I FREAKED OUT THE WHOLE SHIT WAS BOMBED,I COULDNT EVEN FIND A SPOT TO HIT.AND AS FOR HIM AS A PERSON HE WAS THE COOLEST DUDE!IM TALKING ABOUT REALLY DOWN TO EARTH.I GIVE HIM ALOT OF CREDIT BECAUSE HE STILL DOES SF FLAVOR!!!MUCH RESPECT!!!!!PEACE!!!!!SOFA1TUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by soopafeen

Morg is a cool guy but if my memory is correct i dont think he was ever put down for US

THERE'S A TRUCK THAT GUY HIT THAT STILL RUNS TODAY AND IT HAD HIS DOPE HANDSTYLES. I THINK HE WROTE WITH A GUY NAME "RGUE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

• 3 weeks later...

"his work is somewhat hurting."

shut tha fuck up! blah bla blah bla blah. dude's tight no one cares what you think. fucking critics bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. get off your keyboard and go do some illegal graffiti. then come and talk on here. blah blah blah blah blah blah 24-7 365...blah blah blah blah

i was watching this documentary on robert crumb, it was made in 1994 ........ i spotted about three orfn tags at least in the background at random points.

i saw this!...... i think i remember a ub40 tag in that documentary too.

-jerk182

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Jerk182

i was watching this documentary on robert crumb, it was made in 1994 ........ i spotted about three orfn tags at least in the background at random points.

i saw this!...... i think i remember a ub40 tag in that documentary too.

-jerk182

what's the name of the r.crumb documentry

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by AMEN1

I WAS KILLIN MUNI IN 88 WITH TEE1/REWIND/LAZ/ROSK/AND A FEW OTHERS. WHEN I WENT BACK TO VISIT ONE YEAR AND MUNI WAS KINDA CLEAN, ORFN WAS KILLIN INSIDES. HE'S NICE!!:king:

haha..

i remember taking orfn and revers to hit yards.. we did masonics and piers in one night.. to quote dagr

"like wolves decending on the sheep"..

the best were the banner red orfn fatcap tags in the windows..

backwards.. they ran for like 3weeks..

Originally posted by w1gg3r

haha..

i remember taking orfn and revers to hit yards.. we did masonics and piers in one night.. to quote dagr

"like wolves decending on the sheep"..

the best were the banner red orfn fatcap tags in the windows..

backwards.. they ran for like 3weeks..

id give a testicle to be able to have bombed muni back in the day....sounds like fucking fun.....3 week window shots!!! damn thats fucking sick...windows shots run for like 18 hours now? bushopping is my favorite thing abuot sf graffiti...

"are you all serious. what the fuck is the big deal. he just tags. a monkey can do what he does. you need to get his balls out of your mouth"

how about you come and crush the bay area for more than 10 years you fucking cum bucket

Guest realityblast
Originally posted by amaze

Orfn was the 1st person to take me "bombing".

We went out with Shake ARK of hunters point.

i was starstruck..

ha

starbuck.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Chris Rock

are you all serious. what the fuck is the big deal. he just tags. a monkey can do what he does. you need to get his balls out of your mouth.

go learn shit before you talk.he's probeley put in more work then you ever well you dumb cunt rash.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

id give a testicle to be able to have bombed muni back in the day....sounds like fucking fun.....3 week window shots!!! damn thats fucking sick...windows shots run for like 18 hours now? bushopping is my favorite thing abuot sf graffiti...

"are you all serious. what the fuck is the big deal. he just tags. a monkey can do what he does. you need to get his balls out of your mouth"

how about you come and crush the bay area for more than 10 years

crush it? crush? your talking about him as if her were jesus or something. he just wrote on shit. OH MY GOD he tagged on windows and they ran for 3 weeks. bushopping. you sound like a fucking bum. why don't you let him tag on your face with his balls you fucking pussy.

Originally posted by ilikeskulls.

go learn shit before you talk.he's probeley put in more work then you ever well you dumb cunt rash.

learn shit. i'm sorry i didn't go to orfn school like you. i didn't mean to talk about your daddy like that. he may have put in "work", but that doesn't mean you should idolize him. it looks as though you need to learn shit. bitch.

chris rock have you ever even been to the bay??? your dumbass prolly wouldnt even last a week....you have no idea who teh fuck orfn is...hes had shit on lock for the better part of the decade...have you ever done that?? do you even fucking write?? are we fucking idolizing him?? your a fucking idiot....we are giving him props for crushing shit for such a long time....something you will never do, and never get acknoledged for...you should go find a dark quiet place right now and die.

and your saying shit about "3 week window shots" im not even gonna go there...you obviously dont know shit and i dont feel like telling you shit...your a dumbass punk who needs to know stuff before capping on it

Originally posted by REGULATOR

chris rock have you ever even been to the bay??? your dumbass prolly wouldnt even last a week....you have no idea who teh fuck orfn is...hes had shit on lock for the better part of the decade...have you ever done that?? do you even fucking write?? are we fucking idolizing him?? your a fucking idiot....we are giving him props for crushing shit for such a long time....something you will never do, and never get acknoledged for...you should go find a dark quiet place right now and die.

and your saying shit about "3 week window shots" im not even gonna go there...you obviously dont know shit and i dont feel like telling you shit...your a dumbass punk who needs to know stuff before capping on it

fuck you and fuck the bay. come to LA you won't last a day bitch.

"id give a testicle to be able to have bombed muni back in the day"- regayolater

a testicle? oh yeah thats right you don't need testicles because you got a pussy

Archived