orfn.

Guest ilikeskulls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump both orfns orfn us killed shit back in the day mad props..I think orfn tdm style is better tho and there like all the way across the country how they know there somebody else with the same name. props to both as long as they put in work thats all that matters.... I'm Jus Sayn Tho

WELL TOO BAD..

ORFN.jpg

4156485.jpg

ORFN2.jpg

ORFN3.jpg

ORFN6.jpg

ORFN4.jpg

Hahahahaha man you're stupid. orfn (the real one) kills shit a hundred fold whatever your dumbass friend does. Orfns in a shit ton of magazines has been around hella long and respected all over the map. But the funniest thing of all, is that orfn us WAS IN DEF 20 YEARS AGO before it was tdm and you were in diapers hahaha. Also, all those pictures are of chill spots, you goon lol

• 2 weeks later...
Hahahahaha man you're stupid. orfn (the real one) kills shit a hundred fold whatever your dumbass friend does. Orfns in a shit ton of magazines has been around hella long and respected all over the map. But the funniest thing of all, is that orfn us WAS IN DEF 20 YEARS AGO before it was tdm and you were in diapers hahaha. Also, all those pictures are of chill spots, you goon lol

damn i was about to say that whole thing but then i saw how you said that whole thing and now i guess i dont have to say anything.

but yeah this fools right^

dopest ever found. def.

the 'd' in tdm.

20 years ago.

shat on this chill spot guy.

• 4 weeks later...

More asian women,

But for real SF orfn has been in the game longer than 90% of this board im sure, and definatly put in more work than most commenting in here.

Not crazy about his style, but thats not his method he just slays shit everywhere and does it for a couple of decades.

Prop to an Og writer, and someone post some more flicks im too lazy

• 1 year later...
I loved those characters Orfn did in the early and mid-nineties. They were reminiscent of Twist, but with a more childlike quality about them.

In 1994 I worked at a shit cafe on Telegraph in Berkeley. At the end of the night, I would have to haul all these bags of rotting garbage to a dumpster in the alley out back. Right next to the dumpster was this beautifully executed Orfn character surrounded by all these depression words: Pain, misery, sadness, hurt, resent, hopeless, etc.

I was miserable at that point in my life, and I would sit out there for a while sneaking a cigarette, just staring at that Orfn shit.

I feel lucky that later that same year I would be able to call Orfn a friend.

bump this. it's the little things in life that make a shitty day bearable.

Archived