CLEAR vs CLEAR

CROW RA

Guest krowteN

CLAER FS IS STILL THE HARDEST ONE OF THE TWO, I WOULDNT GIVE A FUCK IF HE IS AN ALIEN.

FR8 STATE 2002

YOU TURKIES!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...i could have sworn that it was the 21st century, that is untill i got on here and read all this racist shit...what the fuck are you people's problems?...how can you hate someone because of their race?...are you just that ignorant?...i have always wondered why people have the audacity(go look it up stupid) to judge an entire race, or any other group of people (including writers), on a stereotype...it makes me worried about the nature of our society and where things are headed if we still can not get past the differences in people and see them for the actual people that they are...i think the worst part is that racist people have racist children who grow up to have more racist children in a never ending cycle...but it only takes one of them along the line to actually think for themselves and say, 'hey this is wrong'...sadly however most people adopt the ideas and morals of their family without question...only weak people fall in line, like the rest of the sheep.

i like both clear's based on this post, but i bench a lot and have never seen either of them...and yes wyws pretty much sucks now...

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

BAHAHAHAHAH, your even more of a moron than I originally thought. Bookworm? no, it's just general knowledge! racism (RACE-ism), it's in the word sonny. Inorant?! hahahah, your a fucking idiot im not even going to bother.

whos to blame for the hate that hate made.

lets try this on last time.

"whos to blame for the hate that hate made."

so we should hate on hate? yes that will serve the problem.

well CHAP the point here is that both sides are to blame. WANKERS such as yourself for getting their panties in a knot over something that is none of your business like and argument over race. and you claim that your on the right side. there is no right side if you come off malevolent and defensive. that shows your hate is just as passionate as a racist or bigot or whathave you. cause you hate a group for hating some other group. and apparently you didnt pay attention to anything i replied before.

if you get angry and feed in there is no right side.

hate is hate no matter what form or what name you give it. and hating the hater is the exact same deal.

read carefully cause its the second time i had to put you in your place pecker.

It's absolutly unbeleivable the amount of bullshit you are comming out with. At first I simply pointed out that someone who hated a racist was not a racist, like you first said as the moron you are!

Your point about the haters being as bad as the original haters is compleate cockdrizzel, If it was not for the shallowminded hatered in the first place from the racist then they would not breed hate onto themselfs, they are only to blame for people hating thier nieve views and opinions. I don't understand why you are trying to justify racism to me or anyone else, because you never will.

Guest newyuckshity

It's absolutly unbeleivable the amount of bullshit you are comming out with. At first I simply pointed out that someone who hated a racist was not a racist, like you first said as the moron you are!

Your point about the haters being as bad as the original haters is compleate cockdrizzel, If it was not for the shallowminded hatered in the first place from the racist then they would not breed hate onto themselfs, they are only to blame for people hating thier nieve views and opinions. I don't understand why you are trying to justify racism to me or anyone else, because you never will.

rather then flex any further

ill just call you an asshole and we will leave it at that.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

since when is having "white pride" considered racism...

black people have college funds, colleges, television stations, there own history month

but if i made a "United White College Fund" im some sort of monster...

and i dont entirely blame black people for this, when u look behind most of

these organizations u will find a nice rich jew...

Guest newyuckshity

^^^

i couldnt resist.

since you have such a passion for equal rights or anti racism. you must either be a woman or black.

you are truly intelligent for hating racists. it will make them see that they are wrong.

your problem is you havent been in the real world long enough to know how things work, and i doubt you feeble brain has the capacity to think outside the sheltered cube you live in.

you fight for the same people that would shit on you.

fighting hate with hate is completely retarded. it goes no where, thats why israelis and palestinians have no peace.

someone has to be the bigger man and step down.

you hate people for hating. your who structure collapses on itself

foolish boy you are no better then the people you hate.

god save the queen.

Firsty I don't have a passion for hating racisits nor do I go out of my way to fight them. I just disagree with thier shallowminded train of thought.

Secondly don't come on here telling me about what you think I am and what world I live in because you have absolutly no idea and never will.

Get off my dick you twat.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

since when is having "white pride" considered racism...

black people have college funds, colleges, television stations, there own history month

but if i made a "United White College Fund" im some sort of monster...

and i dont entirely blame black people for this, when u look behind most of

these organizations u will find a nice rich jew...

why you gotta bring it back to the Jews. And why are you complaining about the few priveleges that Black's get in this country???? Your the selfish one if you think whites need an equal organization for every Black organization that is created. As if White people didn t already control ever single aspect of this fuckin country.

Guest L.RonHubbard

And there would be no exclusive need Black Pride if Black people werent tortured by White devils into submitting to inferiority for so many years. ITs still going down to the max, you need to read a book dukes. Maybe you should go re-rent Boyz in Da Hood or something. Black Pride is and important and completely necessary thing because it teaches people to stop standing for WHite Supremecist bullshit which is always evil, false, and opressive. When its White Pride its not really WHite Pride, It s usually white supremacy, which is ENTIRELY different. And there already is plenty of organizatsion for it...if your dying to get involved in it then go check out the KKKlan website.

Guest MINUS

yo matha fukas, clear end murdas ya mathas..........................

(95 is on)....................pussy ass crackas....................hahahaha

Guest newyuckshity

pure passion

Firsty I don't have a passion for hating racisits nor do I go out of my way to fight them. I just disagree with thier shallowminded train of thought.

Secondly don't come on here telling me about what you think I am and what world I live in because you have absolutly no idea and never will.

Get off my dick you twat.

unfortunately for you intimidation dont work over the internet.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

As if White people didn t already control ever single aspect of this fuckin country.

WOW LOOK AT THE JEW STICKING UP FOR THE BLACKS

NICE TRY HEEB

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

WOW LOOK AT THE JEW STICKING UP FOR THE BLACKS

NICE TRY HEEB

HAHAHA. alright you win, that last comment was dope as fuck.

Re: pure passion

Originally posted by newyuckshity

:lol: And how was my post intimidating or trying to be intimidating in any way?!?! Just the moronic reply I would expect from a retard such as yourself, now sit down and shut your mouth.

Guest newyuckshity

Re: pure passion

Originally posted by newyuckshity

racism

ignorance indeed...

anybody who wants to think they have an entire race of people figured out as something to discriminate against has the exact same problem any other racist person has... you're really ignorant.

you contribute to it passively you can expect somebody to say something... I've seen people spark up full on debates that turned into fights by just calling people random racist names. The same kids that instigate get to sit back and watch everybody get real involved and heated. you're the same plague of ignorance that was nicely rooted in the western European culture... the same culture that committed genocide against the natives and brought slaves into America. the puritans enjoyed using biblical verses carefully picked out to excuse their killing entire villages of people that wouldn't cooperate. you have to understand there is going to be these problems in every single culture that's got this plague.

read the people's history of the united states and you'll catch a whole lot of things that aren't explained. you've all been trained to be followers and to allow others ignorance to influence your thought process but it really has no place in society. it's to bad you're all unaware of that problem within society and it's also to bad it can't ever go away because people just like you will continue to remain passive.

whatever the case just try to think about what you're actually doing... you're generalizing and you're discriminating against an entire group... you're also creating a less livable place for everybody when you do that. you're also contributing to something that's proven to lead into something very terrifying in the long run.

instead of contributing to it why not refrain altogether? try reading some oppositional stuff to see if maybe the world isn't as simple as you originally thought. you might actually start doing something positive for people then. I don't know... either way have fun I guess.

peace

just for the record don't be expecting any responses from me after this post... I don't give a flying eff what any of you think or say or do when it comes to my personal character attack it at will i could give two shits about you.

Guest stilborn

yeaaaaaa... clear fs takes the cake and a half. the style burns clear end all day,and he doesnt even have to roll with a magazine associated crew.the winner is clearly clear fs

Guest stay faded

some guy i chatted with at the mall told me that a jew is a nigger turned inside out i dont agree really wit h the terminology but politically they do share the same views..................... whatever why does everything always have to become a race issue? no one here ever experienced racism like our ancestors did, so why hold a grudge?

Archived