CLEAR vs CLEAR

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krowteN

CLEAR FS NETWORK TOG BSK.

ive never even seen the other clear runnin...seriously..therefore he dosent even count.

Guest toyeraser

the END clear always has other people help him with his pieces and really only paints legals. plus he's a rich jew. i've never caught one of his trains rollin. i seen a grip of FS and Network shit though...

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by toyeraser

plus he's a rich jew. ...

wow. that has got to be the worst remark ive seen yet. you sir are an ignoramouse

Guest THE LAW

not hard for people to hear of you when you publish your own magazine...

in THE LAW's humble opinion, clear FS got a raw deal the starting from the moment clear END published a photo of "THE REAL CLEAR" piece he did(which was promptly dissed) in the first WYWS. no disrespect to clear end, but how can the other guy even hang without starting a mag of his own or travelling his ass off? it's not like there's really a whole lot of graffiti travellers running around in florida. FS has certainly done a lot of freight, but that's not really gonna compete next to a high circulation magazine.

ehhhh....fuck it. no one really cares.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by THE LAW

not hard for people to hear of you when you publish your own magazine...

in THE LAW's humble opinion, clear FS got a raw deal the starting from the moment clear END published a photo of "THE REAL CLEAR" piece he did(which was promptly dissed) in the first WYWS. no disrespect to clear end, but how can the other guy even hang without starting a mag of his own or travelling his ass off? it's not like there's really a whole lot of graffiti travellers running around in florida. FS has certainly done a lot of freight, but that's not really gonna compete next to a high circulation magazine.

ehhhh....fuck it. no one really cares.

"speak on it god"

FLORIDA STATE TRAIN VANDALS

:king: CLEAR.FS :king:

ALL YO TOYS JUSS STARTED PAINTIN THESE THINGS!

FSTV.WH.BSK.DTT.NETWORK NIGGA'S WHERE BORN DOIN THIS SHIT! HOLLAH!!!!!!! MY SQUAD OWNS THE COUNTRY...

ALL YOU FUCKIN PUSSY ASS NAME JOCKIN PUNKS WON'T THROW HANDS!!!!!!!!!HOLLAH AT ME KING BASHO.FSTV.WH

WAS UP CLEAR (THE LETTER ENGINEER)HOLLAH BACK HOMIE!

FS.STV.WH.BSK.DTT.NETWORK.TOG.......DIRTY-DIRTY!!!!!!

before i knew any better, i would have said clear end hands down..

now im not sure.

ive heard that a certain member of the end crew was also in fs and got kicked out of fs for being cool with clear end after he made the claim to be the "real clear".

does it really matter?

i think the only one whose freights ive caught is clear end....and ive only caught one of his. which one actually was writing clear first?

more internet bullshit shit-talking.

Guest evidence

Re: FLORIDA STATE TRAIN VANDALS

Originally posted by jakes156

:king: CLEAR.FS :king:

ALL YO TOYS JUSS STARTED PAINTIN THESE THINGS!

FSTV.WH.BSK.DTT.NETWORK NIGGA'S WHERE BORN DOIN THIS SHIT! HOLLAH!!!!!!! MY SQUAD OWNS THE COUNTRY...

ALL YOU FUCKIN PUSSY ASS NAME JOCKIN PUNKS WON'T THROW HANDS!!!!!!!!!HOLLAH AT ME KING BASHO.FSTV.WH

WAS UP CLEAR (THE LETTER ENGINEER)HOLLAH BACK HOMIE!

FS.STV.WH.BSK.DTT.NETWORK.TOG.......DIRTY-DIRTY!!!!!!

well, now because of this comment, im going to have to vote for clear end.... but hey bro, its sooo cool that you can speak ebonics on the computer, your crew must be hella hard because of that.

Archived