CAV'S HERE U GO! FROM

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cav sucks because his shit is readable.????

i bet if he did a bunch of abstract bullshit with all kinds squigely lines and all kinds of gay ass cuts and fades youd toys would be hanging from his nuts. even though you prolly just said that to get a reaction out of us numbskulls...ha it worked!!

cavs=original graffiti style at its best.

you toys, i wish i could throw you all in the bronx river.

Re: CAVS IS A GOD...

Originally posted by toyeraser

CROW IS HIS PROPHET:king:

and little blink should just remain silent when grown ups are speaking

WORD IS BOND

Go to Ebay and look at CAVS CANVAS KRYLON GRAFFITI

Item # 1740468814

ANTE UP

BEM from the BRONX

Originally posted by blink_ATX

cav sux and should quit but he does get up

CAV SUX????????? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN....??? CAV IS A TRUE LEGEND, ONE OF THE ORIGIONAL FR8 PIONEERS, NOT TO MENTION ONE OF THE COOLEST DUDES IV'E PAINTED WITH, BOTH FR8'S AND TRAILERS....NO EGO, DOWN TO EARTH, JUST REAL YOU KNOW...HE'S GOT THAT OLD SKOOL VIBE, CUZ HE IS OLD SKOOL, AND STILL DOING FR8S , HE'S BEEN IN THE GAME FOR A LONG TIME, AND WHILE HE WAS CRUSHING FR8S WITH THE BFK CREW IN THE LATE 80'S, YOU WERE PROBABLY SITTING AT A RR CROSSING IN MOMMIES CAR , AFTER LEAVING SUNDAY SCHOOL, AND WATCHING A FEW OF HIS CARS ROLL BY...JUDGE YOUR OWN SHIT BEFORE YOU TRY TO JUDGE A TRUE KING....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SE4_2002

Cavs

Yeah repect for how much and how long the geezer has been doing it, but it`s all samey samey to me, no intended to be a diss just a point of view.Big respect for the subs tho..

Guest YinzerXpress

diggin the freights, but im really feelin them trailors alot. first time i ever seen cavs on some trailors... bump

• 1 month later...

Archived