cincinnati

cdz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...
Guest da wizzard

esio now reps gi and writes rest as well....go to one of my threads to see his recent stuff.........cdz.....nice five truck.....haven't seen it......most of these flics are old.....time for an update.....

Originally posted by deznatori

I think Reno would just stab you in the throat and keep writing Reno.

I think you missed the point. I was dissing Reno the town, not Reno the writer. I live in Reno, and I hate it, end of story. And I'm not too stressed about people making stabbing threats....

• 5 weeks later...

Reno's a bad motherfucker who likes lots of dips and lots of sauuuuuuuuce.. I havent seen that cat since he was rippin the spine out of the CT scene. When are u gonna come back to visit hommie,, I've got plans to build another halfpipe in my backyard, come and rip it aiiight bro. ASYONE..

• 9 years later...

whenever i used to go through cincy comming from the south through the mountains you would pass the bengals practice facility/stadium (it was on the right) and then a little further along the highway was a straight letter that read "always in style" or something like that it was ona building below the level of traffic..anyone know wtf im talking about.

Archived