If you had the body of a woman.................

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest whoami

Getting a boner is like you now have control over your penis, so once its hard it can move if you want it to, but when its soft it aint going no where, and when your getting erected you can feel the blood flow, and its hard on woo....Anyway sorry for being so Descriptive..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

I'D BE THE BIGGEST SLUT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too,me too.

ok on the how does an erection feel I think I could compare it to taking a string and tying it really tight around the base of one of your fingers. Ya know how you feel blood stuck in your fincer and it gets hard to move. Thats kinda what happens with my jimmy.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by whoami

Getting a boner is like you now have control over your penis, so once its hard it can move if you want it to, but when its soft it aint going no where, and when your getting erected you can feel the blood flow, and its hard on woo....Anyway sorry for being so Descriptive..

i heard that if you keep doing that exercise where you try and move your dick when its erect, you can increase your orgasms, dunno if it works but worth a try

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Lab lesson to compliment Zacko's description

Originally posted by Zack Morris

ok on the how does an erection feel I think I could compare it to taking a string and tying it really tight around the base of one of your fingers. Ya know how you feel blood stuck in your fincer and it gets hard to move. Thats kinda what happens with my jimmy.

Here's an accurate erection movement simulative excercise:

Stand under a doorway, arms down to your sides. Leaving your arms outstretched, press against the sides of the doorway with the back of your hands as hard as you can, and hold the pressure for about 20 seconds or so.

When you step forward, leave your arms limp... they will begin to eerily rise on their own.

An erection feels just like this, but between your legs. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Zack Morris

sounds like it hurts

Archived