AWESOME battle.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest professor poopatronic

my vote goes for seeking. i like that piece alot. mine should've come out alot better. the size thing was just a coincidence since i had been meaning to do that wall (for the second time) since it got buffed.

and to all the dudes hating on me... it's ok. i suck.

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 09-04-2001).]

first one kills it....think about it, the name is AWESOME...if you write that shit too good, or put too much effort into your style, i think you lose...I would much rather see the word AWESOME painted big, like in the first one, its a lot more fun..Seekings is good, probably too good for this battle...Sorry, i just think if you write AWESOME it should almost suck...

Guest iced out mocha

gosh fellers this ones tough. they are both horribly wack, but i gotta go with seeking on the consistancy of his. (it is clean) the mukis one is top dog though with the size and funk. i dunno. this is just funny. i wanna see some aweome handstyles in mop tags on doors and awesome wholecars. none of this sneak around in some 1980s factory crap.

i am gonna stick to the cautious route on this one and since ir eally dig straight ass fuck letters i am gonna give it to mukis, not only on size but personally i like his letters better, that doesnt mean that seekings isnt good and clean and i really liked the inline. i just feel mukis' more. and since this is a battle there is sides.

mukis wins in my book but who am i.

Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by noreagaleka:

seeking innosence = seeking help knowing what a real battle is

enlighten the rest of us chief.

people miss the point. it was never really a battle, it was an excuse to have fun and paint something silly. if i was really trying to 'battle' someone, i would have come alot harder than a simple on the back of a warehouse. my only regreat was that i didnt get rediculous enough. the plan was to paint it left handed, but when i got there, i just felt like rocking something simple and clean... either way, it was fun...respect to mukis for playing along..

2 pages already...with seeking posting I should have expected that I guess.

my verdict:

mukis is doing all kinds of stuff with his letters, trying to distort them to make them look better, but seeking just says "here it is" and the style shows. Mukis gets props for the size however...

hmm why does it look like you put it on the wall with photo shop... not saying you did.. but i gues s the piece just stands out.. you already admitted you did it on the back of soem warehouse .. so that means there is no reason to edit your piece onto someting.. but what ever...

Archived