Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

AWESOME battle.

Guest beardo

i gotta go with a tie. he got you on size, but your steez gets him.

but dude, i had to go over '420 dog' and 'styles'... they're stone cold killers dude... i was risking my life for that shit... they'd cut me up an smoke me, please believe it. 'shaolin mafia' had a strong presence on that wall as well... shit was rugged.

im liking number 2, but the first one did have a sort of "unique style" i think its a tie...i think i may do my own little awesome piece...ill try to do it this weekend if i can

[This message has been edited by ElemEnoPee1 (edited 09-04-2001).]

Guest imported_Tesseract

Seeking get the name as far as i am concerned.It could be close to a tie for aesthetic reasons,i mean if mukis piece was more like his "some" and not at all like his "awe" someone could say that he prefers that style as a style (you cant argue with that).But Mukis style is not executed in perfection.

Seekings style is simple and clean, dope color combo to.

The big bonus thought is that second outline that goes in the piece with a perspective.

It proves skills and makes the piece smart.

dude, i wish i could have flicked the other shit around it. shit was seriously krunk. 'shaolin mafia' 'stylus' '420 dog' 'pot 20001' shit was great... totally burned my piece IMO...

i wouldn't give it to seeking, who bit aves really really badly (im sorry... does that say avesone or awesome?)... i sort of like the first one but that one is also not original. the size is nice but its sort of a sace/lead/lewis/noah etc etc bite. feel free to bitch at me and talk about how acusing people of biting is played out and wrong

seeking's sits a lot better on that wall, i like the whole feel around it. this battle is just shits and giggles anyway, but i really like seekings a lot better. the blue outline is what really gets me.

Guest freddy kreuger

the only biting going on is aves will be biting that uppercase A.

i gotta go with seeking.

hey clip the apex.. shut the fuck up you dick..im not saying i like seekings shit but ..dood.. aves doesnt do shit like that..and honestly..i think you suck too

fuck yeah! this is great. A full on paint battle for a name that neither of you write...I give both of you a lot of respect for making graffiti what it should be - fun.

dudes entitled to his opinion, i dont mind. i did when i thought he was a complete biter, but now that i have no idea who he is, his opinion is valid again. anyway, enough about him. this is the seeking and poopatronic show, treat it as such.

seeking/not as fresh as funk

man..everyones online right now..I need to go outside..look at that everyone repilied with in minutes..all typing thier thoughts basically at the same time..

in my post seeking you and I were writing at the same same minute..yes Im going to go for a walk..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 09-04-2001).]

Guest rules for mules

first one is way big, but letters are what counts, right?

second one is alright. the second outline thing has been done and done again, by mainly europeans. the a and e are a bit off, but i got to give it seeking.

you must realize that the first one is fucking huge, that wall is about, at least, 8-10 feet high... so that makes it very long. You dont realize the bigness untill you get next to the peices and your like oh shit...

Seeking.. you need to quit the abstract shit and stick to what you do best... which is what is above...

Seeking wins with the style i like more...

Mukis definatly with the sizerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooonie

in my opinion, a tie. seeking's letters have a lot of style, but do mukis'.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

ha ha.. old dude put up 1200 hobos... peace to john doe

i don't understand the point in the first one... looks like a peicin spot

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this