*official* Mr. Mang post extravaganza

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie
Originally posted by sabbath

MY DICK HAS A CRUSH ON MR MANGS MOTHER

oooooooooh his mom, never saw you bringing her into this titanic battle of the keyboard.

Guest socrates

We all remember Mang from high school, while we were practicing handstyles, he was doodling things that made us stay away from him, far far away from him and his trenchcoat and his upside down writing and his subscription to guns n' ammo...............seriously you scare me, i would never want to meet you in a dark corner or a well lit one, you are a very special person, please don't hurt me.

Originally posted by socrates

We all remember Mang from high school, while we were practicing handstyles, he was doodling things that made us stay away from him, far far away from him and his trenchcoat and his upside down writing and his subscription to guns n' ammo...............seriously you scare me, i would never want to meet you in a dark corner or a well lit one, you are a very special person, please don't hurt me.

Maybe you remember that, but Mang seems like the type of kid I would have been down with in high school. Never once have I pictured Mang to be the trenchcoat wearing evil kid you seem to think he is.

I may be wrong on all this though...

socrates was joking surely, but just to set the record straight - i am not some trenchcoat wearing, D&D playing kid who listens to marylin manson and other crappy bands. and to be honest, guns&ammo bores me. soldier of fortune is a much more interesting magazine in my opinion. i hate highschool, but no i'm not out to hurt anyone or any of that.

i'm just a kid who likes to skate and draw. and get fat posting on 12oz all day. (be on the lookout for more drawings later today)

thanks to all who have kept this thread somewhat alive.

the only trash here is your TRASH TALKIN', HONKEY!

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/t/devil.jpg'>

(can you believe this kid sends garbage like this to consolidated?)

excuse - bored at school sketch

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/t/doublecross.jpg'>

word to your grandmother

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/t/wegrow.jpg'>

scanned in as 'grayscale' for a change

quote taken from a late night christian discussion program

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/t/wheelmotion.jpg'>

obvious 'ice cube' lyrical ripoff

is the cat really a man in a cat suit?

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by sabbath

FUCK YOU ,YOUR STILL FAKE EAT A DICK :mad:

fuck you both

you are both toys got it????

and i will come to your cities both and own your arses

get off the board faggots quit taking up space

someone please clos this thread...

tease where you at lately?????

regulator?????

WTF!!!!

Guest stupid412

ok blink..

please enlighten us with your most awsome "graf"

or at least some "atx" which im sure is really rad

if you cant see that this is a joke or at least somones NOT GRAFFITI

then go home...

please im not going to be satisfied untill i see some "blink atx" flix..

(and dont gimme the "i dont have a camera" thing, cause if your name is as big as your ego or "graff knowlege", then somone would have taken a picture for you)

Guest Grow a Beard

blink and sabbath on tour?

is blink182 sabbath? if not, then i think they need to go on a date and hump or somthing simialar to the gayness they both emit from their mouths. hey boys...............try fastening a collastomy bag to your faces.

oh and if you guys were even as dope as the bands your names might have spawn from and i were a thirteen year old girl, id show you my tits.

+++++++++

Guest COP KILLER

MANG THIS IS OG COP KILLER WHATS UP WITH YOU AND SABBATH THAT FOOL HAS MAD BEEF PERSONALY YOUR SHIT SUCKS. KEEPING THE CAUSE ALIVE. ASESINOS DE LA MANG TU ERES UN PUTO.

Guest Grow a Beard

blood in blood out!

haha........mang, it seems to be vatos locos. "vatos locos forevers ese"

+++++++++++++++++

Guest sabbath

fUCK GROW A BEARD GROW SOME FUCKIN BREASTS BITCH FUCKIN RED NECK, BILLY-BOB WANNA BE MOTHERFUCKER GO HOG-TIE SOME PIGS AND FUCK YOUR COUSINS

YOU AND MANG ARE BOTH HOMOSEXUALS SPANKING EACH OTHERES ASSES AND TAKING IT up THE ASS

LONG LIVE THE CAUSE OF HATE

Originally posted by platapie

oooooooooh his mom, never saw you bringing her into this titanic battle of the keyboard.

With the unanticipated mother call out of left field, the winner of tonights internet bout, and grand-champion cyberthug of the world is still none other than... sabbath!

Here's your trophy little cowboy, now go home.

http://www.nrha.com/images/trophy.gif'>

Archived