*official* Mr. Mang post extravaganza

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey mr mang, i was wondering if you had a life. you have over a 1000 posts and youve only been on here since march. oh yeah, youre "art" sucks, and it looks like youre not improving.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahhahhahahahahahhah mr mang is the funniest mother fucker alive...look how ugly he is!! hahahhahahahahah

Guest sabbath

fuck u shit face fuck. you suck dick BITCH ASS TOY. KILL YOURSELF FOR THE SAKE OF GRAFF, EAT A DICK TOY ONE GO GET SOME SKILLS SON AT TOYS R US.TRUE KINGS DONT NEED CREDIT TRUE KINGS GET CREDIT.YOUR SHIT SUCKS ASS WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO THINK U DESERVE CREDIT TOY REEL FOOLS BE DOING SHIT NOT POSTING FAKE ASS WHITE BOY SHIT GO CATCH A FREEWAY SPOT AND THEN COME BACK WITH YOUR TOY ASS. IF ANY REEL GRAFF HEADS OUT THERE SAY FUCK THIS TOY KID FOR THE SAKE OF RESPECT OF GRAFFFUCK TOYS NAME MANG :P

Guest Grow a Beard

mang..........your stuff is good. i think sabbath is wasting his time bitching too much ..............

daYuM diZAwg iT aiN'T nO gRaFeEtEE!!! yOU a ToYEE moTHAafUckA bIG uPs tO d-StroYin' mAd sHizNit....

for real though, mangs stuff is nice, it all has a pretty consistant flow to it i think with alot of the same style characters. i mean...cmon guys, its funny.....it doesnt have to be all about letters. big up to ma nigs mang.

thanks again. i'm glad to see some people don't take it too seriously. people are so caught up in rules and brainwashed by "art teachers" that they think they're some authority (which in art's case is shit anyway).

if someone can enjoy looking over it or get a laugh that's good enough.

I think your shit is sick...

its not tryin to BE anything

very child-like energy off it,

which is often the most creative kind

cause it doesn't fit into categories

and sub-categories and expectation brackets

It just doesn't even know what those are yet

Guest sabbath

SUCK A DICK FAGET YOUR SHIT IS MAD FAKE MY BABEY BRO COULD SHIT BETTER STYLE THEN YOU.FUCK ALL TOYS AND ALL THE FAGS TAHAT ARE ON YOUR JOCK THERE NOTHING BUT FAGS THAT SUPPORT GAY LOVE. YOUR SHIT MAKES ME LAUGH BECAUSE U THINK ITS GOOD, SHOW ME YOUR TAG REPRESENT YOUR HOOD DONT BE SCARED AND AGAIN TO ALL THE REEL GRAFF HEADS OUT THERE SHOW THIS TOY WHAT HE IS. FUCK MANG HES A TOY

Originally posted by sabbath

FUCK YOU ,YOUR STILL FAKE EAT A DICK :mad:

How is he being fake? He's not pretending to be some up graffiti writer or any graffiti writer.

Also, the drawings he does seem to be pretty damn genuine.

But I guess that's just my take on it.

Keep on blastin' Mang!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by sabbath

THERE STUPID CAN ANYBODY ELSE SEE THIS.

i can see that you have a crush on mr mang:love2: :beat: :love2:

Archived