our puppy always wants to play

fr8oholic

this dog is nuts. she's a mutt that's part terrier/part ? she stands no more than 18" tall on all fours and can't weigh more than 20 lbs. the little creton can jump high enough to lick my nose while i'm standing and is ferocious enough to fuck up my bigger dog. i call her chainsaw or fuckface most of the time. christ she's biting my toes, little bugger must want to play...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i liek the name chainsaw. girls woudl dig that alot more then fuckface. but hey at least you got a cool pet.:cool:

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by fr8oholic

this dog is nuts. she's a mutt that's part terrier/part ? she stands no more than 18" tall on all fours and can't weigh more than 20 lbs. the little creton can jump high enough to lick my nose while i'm standing and is ferocious enough to fuck up my bigger dog. i call her chainsaw or fuckface most of the time. christ she's biting my toes, little bugger must want to play...

you just solved the mystery... i've been wondering what kind of dog it was.

Guest HESHIANDET

BIDDY LIKE WOAH!!!!!!

$$

roxy is all over me as we speak. she liek to jump into my lap sometimes, thats always fun...�

man this girl i am talking to just got a new puppy, that dog is my steez, that dog just wants to sleep, nothing more nothing less. i took it to the park the other day, that little fucker just went over to the biggest tree it could find and fell asleep, then i had to carry it home little lazy bastard. i think i found a role model in this dog.:eek:

Archived