Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dai

so i had some subpeonas on my door...

i got some my subpeona from when i got popped, but check it, here's the bullshit. fuck! there is 7 more pages, that I don't feel like typing. this is such bullshit, i thought they just tallied it up and gave you one big restitution? fuck that runny mede corp, $400 to roll some bucket paint!? come on now. what is considered public utilities? etching HRT shelters count? man today fuckin blows, my water is shut off too! fuck virginia and its commonwealth. can some va cats give me some info on good lawyers for this case? by the way, is hitting city and public utilities more of a punishment?

Don't those have to served in person? Just toss them and say you never saw them..... and flee the state.......but only after you pay the water bill.

well i saw the detective sitting in his car, so i figured he was hear to question me...so i was just not going to answer the door...but he brought me subpeona's instead. it's only a misdemeanor though.

heh just for the note, how would you go about turning your own water back on?

Originally posted by dai

heh just for the note, how would you go about turning your own water back on?

get a 100 ft hose and attach it to your neighbors outdoor faucet....

werd. actually im about to do that, i need to fuckin shave! for my 666 post i gotta do it man, homeboy isn't home and im sure they wouldn't care anyways...i'm just worried about the other neighbors seein' me bum bathin on my back porch.

haha man that was fun, i felt all commando (or ghetto...) i just filled up a container. werd now i can shave. im happy now, that was fun.

(knock knock)

dai walks to door, sees new supoena, he reads:

HE DID ON OR ABOUT 5/8/02 UNLAWFULLY STEAL PRIVATE WATER BELONGING TO HIS NEIGHBOR AT 235 DAI STREET., VALUED AT APPROXIMATELY $2.15, IN VIOLATION OF SECTION 16.5-666 OF THE 1999 CODE OF VIRGINIA AS AMENDED.

damn now your screwed, run i tell you!!!

haha, but not for the trickey part...brushing my teeth.

i hope you changed the dates on there and shit...your such a dumbass...you know that, cause if you didnt, now the cops that run this board know who the fuck you are, and that your growing "tomatoes" in your fucking house...

not a smart move..

Get your heads out your asses people.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this