so i had some subpeonas on my door...

dai

i got some my subpeona from when i got popped, but check it, here's the bullshit. fuck! there is 7 more pages, that I don't feel like typing. this is such bullshit, i thought they just tallied it up and gave you one big restitution? fuck that runny mede corp, $400 to roll some bucket paint!? come on now. what is considered public utilities? etching HRT shelters count? man today fuckin blows, my water is shut off too! fuck virginia and its commonwealth. can some va cats give me some info on good lawyers for this case? by the way, is hitting city and public utilities more of a punishment?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i saw the detective sitting in his car, so i figured he was hear to question me...so i was just not going to answer the door...but he brought me subpeona's instead. it's only a misdemeanor though.

werd. actually im about to do that, i need to fuckin shave! for my 666 post i gotta do it man, homeboy isn't home and im sure they wouldn't care anyways...i'm just worried about the other neighbors seein' me bum bathin on my back porch.

(knock knock)

dai walks to door, sees new supoena, he reads:

HE DID ON OR ABOUT 5/8/02 UNLAWFULLY STEAL PRIVATE WATER BELONGING TO HIS NEIGHBOR AT 235 DAI STREET., VALUED AT APPROXIMATELY $2.15, IN VIOLATION OF SECTION 16.5-666 OF THE 1999 CODE OF VIRGINIA AS AMENDED.

damn now your screwed, run i tell you!!!

Archived