Vent26

Guest 10000lakes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by doomfarmer

killed pittsburgh....

o hell yes he did, along with that kids kid.. omg, like omg..

theres not a dumpster in town that doesn't have a kids meanstreak hand on it..

kyt is off the hook

hey minnesoldier, retardedness is contagious, did you catch some off airplaneface and pavlov, i said i like VENT's shit a lot. i've seen him up a lot in seattle, just don't think he's most up on the continent, retard. fuck you, queer.:idea:

Re: Re: most up..?

Originally posted by dogface

i hate to give them all the credit, but guys like REVOK and SEVER, then there's a lot of guys that are up a lot in only 1 or 2 cities(like a lot of those KYT heads). i'm not denying him credit, he's bad ass, but REVOK and SEVER are still up plenty in Cali, and they haven't been there in a while i don't think, then they've been annihilating the South. Honestly though, i only know what goes on on the west coast, but if those guys are doing the same thing they did to SF and LA in all those other cities, i can't see how anyone could compete for more ups, except maybe JA or SKUF.

you know i actually responded to this when i was drunk.

but anyway, thats a real funny reply.

nice is up dumb ass ... one billboard on a main ass street.. or one fill on a hot ass spot is ten times the ups as some fill in an alley... or some shit under a bridge... AND they almost always bust big ass rollers or fresh pieces in these hot ass spots...

thats my opinion .. but who cares...

Guest whoami

Re: kill your television

Originally posted by fatcopone

i was in st louis this week, and there was a ton of 26 here, too... veks, grotesque, eatfuk, ----->bump for KYT...

http://kine.freeservers.com/images/mvc-001s.jpg'>

^^I was driving past the science center and Kyt was out bombing last night caught some new tags and throws, but those guys move quick town to town and I think a lot split apart and still just push their crew while others just hop and push it...But TKO is right up their with them with bombing...I know a few kyt live here...And Kyt is up in seatle pittsburgh, kansas city, and st.louis they just dont go for net props...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

vents pretty good...but i dont think hes the most up in the country....i havent seen any 26 in cali yet

Guest post.
Originally posted by Juicy

my biggest inspiration

Yessir!... I have to agree! Vent and Neva were the first kids I can remember seeing up when i first started noticing graffiti. Huge inspiration...

whoever said he hasn't seen vent in cali can check their back issues of bigtime and peep the oakland frieght w/ meut tdk... vent is/has been/and always will be a minneapolis king. vent has crushed madison, mpls, seattle, austin, columbus, pitts, toronto, nyc, and many in between.

and vent has been to california. and he ain't stopping. kyt kills.

respect due vent, 10 years strong.

love riot crew.

Archived