do devil worshipers REALLY exist?

Mr. Mang

following your own indulgence may not lead to those things and if anything...maybe only a few.

i mean...you can indulge in yourself and keep yourself healthy so you can live longer doing more things for yourself...but yeah...greed and lust...pff...thats very satanic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

well yeah if you are speaking in terms of being christian first. yeah i know what you are saying. word is born son.

$$$

im just speaking...im fallin from the church...not from faith...karma is my church..."follow the force luke" type thing...

i have hopped around so many churches..and i can never find one that seems to be ok...either people are too brainwashed or they take in too much money...a lot of my friends are satanic...they tease me all the time...so i dont hang around them anymore cause they

re also a bunch of tweakers that cant stop tweakin....they try to tell all my other friends that i have "gone all christian on them"...fucking demon infested assholes is what they are....

i believe in "the force" around us...but i have seen the political part of good vs evil evil vs good....like i have seen demons and noticed what side i was on....the good side.the only shadow people i see are the ones "hanging on" to my old "tweaker friends"....its sad cause some of them have witnesses me fighting with demons and still they do tweak and hang around these demons...sometimes they tempt me to join them...first it was with drugs,then with friendship..so i took off.l

there is a war going on...thats alll i know...so i listen to the force..

"THE BIBLY"hahaha...bible..my bad

Guest GOLEM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

im just speaking...im fallin from the church...not from faith...karma is my church..."follow the force luke" type thing...

i have hopped around so many churches..and i can never find one that seems to be ok...either people are too brainwashed or they take in too much money...a lot of my friends are satanic...they tease me all the time...so i dont hang around them anymore cause they

re also a bunch of tweakers that cant stop tweakin....they try to tell all my other friends that i have "gone all christian on them"...fucking demon infested assholes is what they are....

i believe in "the force" around us...but i have seen the political part of good vs evil evil vs good....like i have seen demons and noticed what side i was on....the good side.the only shadow people i see are the ones "hanging on" to my old "tweaker friends"....its sad cause some of them have witnesses me fighting with demons and still they do tweak and hang around these demons...sometimes they tempt me to join them...first it was with drugs,then with friendship..so i took off.l

Dont kill me willy i'm scared but I promise i'm not a demon...

Originally posted by Giving Tree

i pick good over devil warship.

you spelled worship wrong.

all i know is im catholic and i try to do what im supposed to, i dont want to be like one of those dudes that "goes to church on sunday and spends the rest of the week at the carnival".

Satanism, as i understood it is worship (according to makros) of oneself,

therefore making it more of a way of living rather than a religion.

seeing how makros knows alot about the subject.

makros, what is the difference then between Atheist and Satanist?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

why do you need to find a church? why cant YOU be YOUR church? do you need ot be led? do you need to follow someone elses way of thinking?

be your own religion.

(also, if you are saying "tweak" as in "induce drugs"...then i dont know...from what i know..real satanists dont do drugs for it falls under one of their statements of anti-stupidity. im not sure if your friends are "True satanists" but whatever whatever.)

Originally posted by Armenhammer

you spelled worship wrong.

all i know is im catholic and i try to do what im supposed to, i dont want to be like one of those dudes that "goes to church on sunday and spends the rest of the week at the carnival".

Satanism, as i understood it is worship (according to makros) of oneself,

therefore making it more of a way of living rather than a religion.

seeing how makros knows alot about the subject.

makros, what is the difference then between Atheist and Satanist?

satanism is really a way of living...but due to their weird holes in the whole thing...they kinda throw in a religioin vibe at the same time...so it doenst make a lot of sence. i read a lot on it and ive seen contradictions.

satanism is following your self indulgence, avoiding stupidity, doing things for your benefit, blablhlhbalhba you get it.

atheists are just people who dont believe in god (or a higher power in general). they simply just dont believe in a god or gods.

i think atheism is stupid. ok..you dont believe in a god...so why create the name "atheiest"? its a label thing. "I dont believe in god...I AM THIS" i dont see why people like to label themselves so much. atheisim follows no real rules except "hey dont beleive in any gods". its not an organized thing so fuck it...why the label? i think people like to put them selves into categories so they can feel accepted among others. "I AM AN ATHIEST" "OH I AM TOO THIS IS AWESOME". fucking shit son...what is the big deal. i walk to school in the morning, i dont say "I AM A WALKER. I BELEIVE IN WALKING AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER. I AM A WALKER" ad someone else is like "YEAH I WALKED TO THE STORE LETS BE FRIENDS YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!".

i dont know..maybe WALKING is too simple next to NOT BELEIVEING IN A GOD. but i just dont see why a lebel needs to be tossed there.

i am nothing.

i am alive.

or am i?

nothing is a fact.

we make facts to make sence of life.

we are worthless.

have a nice day!

Guest Stoney Blaze

A satanist would do quite well in believing in the existence of the supreme JAH Elohim. (GOD)

For one must know the truth in order to twist it or use it to ones personal advantage.

satanism is really a way of living...but due to their weird holes in the whole thing...they kinda throw in a religioin vibe at the same time...so it doenst make a lot of sence. i read a lot on it and ive seen contradictions.

satanism is following your self indulgence, avoiding stupidity, doing things for your benefit, blablhlhbalhba you get it.

atheists are just people who dont believe in god (or a higher power in general). they simply just dont believe in a god or gods.

i think atheism is stupid. ok..you dont believe in a god...so why create the name "atheiest"? its a label thing. "I dont believe in god...I AM THIS" i dont see why people like to label themselves so much. atheisim follows no real rules except "hey dont beleive in any gods". its not an organized thing so fuck it...why the label? i think people like to put them selves into categories so they can feel accepted among others. "I AM AN ATHIEST" "OH I AM TOO THIS IS AWESOME". fucking shit son...what is the big deal. i walk to school in the morning, i dont say "I AM A WALKER. I BELEIVE IN WALKING AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER. I AM A WALKER" ad someone else is like "YEAH I WALKED TO THE STORE LETS BE FRIENDS YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!".

i dont know..maybe WALKING is too simple next to NOT BELEIVEING IN A GOD. but i just dont see why a lebel needs to be tossed there.

i am nothing.

i am alive.

or am i?

nothing is a fact.

we make facts to make sence of life.

we are worthless.

have a nice day!

lol, ok, i see where you're coming from on this, and i feel like a silly bitch now. by the way, why do you feel you need to follow someone else's way of living? are ya too stupid to think for yourself or something? ok, that was low. it's the internet, it forces us to take a stance, that's what i think. i think that given the constraints of living in "modern" society, the modern satanist is able to truly indulge themselves about 1/10000000000th of what our pagan ancestors took for granted on a sunny tuesday. what do i know, nothing, i guess, or that thing next to nothing. if i had to fill in my version of atheism for you, let me, am pretty primitive in my religion, give thanks for the harvest bounty, keep humble and modest, get fucked up if i can walk or crash out or get a ride, don't get violent for any reason except to gain nourishments, a bit of the pagan astrology shit (if there's ever been an in it to win it. . .), yadda-ya.

Guest STONER DBM

Dark-Black-Magic

ATSET DBM is a satanist...he sold his soul to the devil for the ill character skills and a couple german caps

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

why do you need to find a church? why cant YOU be YOUR church? do you need ot be led? do you need to follow someone elses way of thinking?

be your own religion.

(also, if you are saying "tweak" as in "induce drugs"...then i dont know...from what i know..real satanists dont do drugs for it falls under one of their statements of anti-stupidity. im not sure if your friends are "True satanists" but whatever whatever.)

cause i have seen the political side of good vs evil..the side of God & the side of Satan...believe me..if i didnt see it..i would be all out karma boy...

my friends turn into vessles for demons.....then i dont know who they are anymore....at all....they want me to join them,but i dont,so they hate me.my friends turn into vessles for demons...speaking tongues in my backyard then saying really evil shit...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kinda on the lines of what makros said...

cause i have seen the political side of good vs evil..the side of God & the side of Satan...believe me..if i didnt see it..i would be all out karma boy...

my friends turn into vessles for demons.....then i dont know who they are anymore....at all....they want me to join them,but i dont,so they hate me.my friends turn into vessles for demons...speaking tongues in my backyard then saying really evil shit...

you are speaking too abstract here.

if your friends are being shit pieces, then i have no idea why one would bother with them.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahahahaha

i dont anymore......they still hate me for it....but do you understand what im talkin about?

i'm not following someone else's way of living and i have no idea where your little attitude just emerged from but it made me smile at the fact that it didnt effect me.

im not a satanist, i know a lot about it though.

i am alive...and that is it.

hey man, i was responding to what you said about me, excuse me for defending myself. i happen to think that atheism is not a religion, it's just a word, meaning what it means. it's not a label.

Guest willy.wonka

if you can say "I AM ___" the you are delaignwith labels.

"I AM AN ATHEIST"

the label. ding.

do athiests believe that something created this universe?

i am happy.

i am sad.

i am someone who likes rollerbladers.

i am lots of other things as well.

i am not there, i am here.

i don't believe there is proof a non-human, non-natural, non-corporate power that has any effect on my quality of living whilst i am alive, since there is no other word for this, i choose the word atheist (at worst a good approximation of this). even though it connotates not believing in a supreme 'being'.

picture a person who is "label" less, and picture a person with many "labels", who would you want to get with?

Originally posted by 23578

i am happy.

i am sad.

i am someone who likes rollerbladers.

i am lots of other things as well.

i am not there, i am here.

i don't believe there is proof a non-human, non-natural, non-corporate power that has any effect on my quality of living whilst i am alive, since there is no other word for this, i choose the word atheist (at worst a good approximation of this). even though it connotates not believing in a supreme 'being'.

picture a person who is "label" less, and picture a person with many "labels", who would you want to get with?

i dont know...i think this is going a little off..

happy is a feeling.

you cant be a happy. doesnt make sence really.

look, im not saying ALL LABELS SHOULD BE KILLED. we need some. but cetain ones that put you under a false barrier are odd. like.."I AM CATHOLIC" . that puts you under this invisible barrier that makes it so if you do something that is un-catholic, you get shit on. but if you say "i am a happy person" and you get made aobut something...it is well understood because happy is a feeling and people feelings variate.

i hate getting too much into details i am sick of typimgnhgmnghgf

this is honestly, a vey interesting thread.

i see what Makros means by the labels, how like people use em as ecuses n shit. Kinda like labeling your self "bad at math" just to give your self a reason to never try.

Guest serpent of the light

fuck the whole fear of labels thing. I am straight edge, i am metal, i am hardcore, i am a mountain biker and a graffiti writer. big shit? every noun is a label that frees one from explaining something everytime you use it. nouns exist for a reason, so we don't have to do that. and if i fit the general characteristics of said nouns, than what's the problem? i honestly don't see one

in the realm of spirituality, i like to say i'm a sannyasa, but i'm really only working towards that. full renunciation of society and desire... perhaps when i have fully reached this i will be a train bum or somethign awesome. i wanna be a sannyasic monk too, that would be rad

Guest Stoney Blaze

I am Human

I am a Man

I am a Biological Organism which was created and exists within an ordered, electro magnetic construct known as our Universe etc,....

some things.

1. "satanism" is just a popular name for what is generally called "the left hand path" a darker paganism if you will.. the name satan, or devil comes from the Bible, it is who the Bible identifies as a fallen angel who was once a high ranking arch angel but chose to betray G-d.

...people who would be labeled "satanists" actually believe that their system of belief predates the Bible, has been on earth since before the torah was even writtien. so to appeal to "satan" is just convenient because it brings a certain image to peoples minds, and also attempts to threaten Christians AND Jews.

2. the G-d of the Bible is a person. now i dont mean a man of flesh and blood, because the Bible expressley says that G-d is spirit. maybe a better way to say it is He is "personal". that is, He is not some distant force way off beyond space somewhere but a loving creator who cares for His creation and His creatures. He speaks, he acts, etc...

any attempt to synergize an impersonal creative force behind the mechanisms of the universe, with the character of the G-d the Bible sets out would fall short. The Bible speaks very loud about G-d’s character.

3. Everyone is led by someone else. Any argument that says, "I don’t listen to anyone, i follow my own rules" disintegrates under inspection. What is really meant is "i pick and choose the rules i feel like following"

4 (surprise surprise!!) Christianity does not have any rules! Everything that "must be done" in the Christian faith does not flow out of a set system of do's and don'ts, but out of a loving relationship with the Creator of the universe.

its easy to break a law, like jaywalking or shoplifting...

its a lot harder to betray a person, like fucking over one of your friends.

5. Since G-d wants to be your friend---worshipping or serving or putting anything other than Him first is fucking him over. kind of like cheating on your wife if you had a wife. but worse.

6. you can worship a lot of shit. a lot. satan (whom the Bible says is real) does not care if you worship some guru or your television, just as long as you dont worship G-d.

That is his mission in the world.

7. And since seven is a good round number... "satan worshippers" and the like are just hokey,

in closing.... eat the rich, squat in buildings, food not bombs, bikes not bombs, homes not jails, uhhh drink herbal tea, skate with your friends, and write more graffiti than you are currently writing. good times.

fuck a religion nigga

Religion? Religion is bull shit. Satanism is bull shit. Christianity promotes satanic rituals. Mass, bread and wine, symbolize christs flesh and blood. cannabalism. The nailing of christ to the cross, symbolism, this was a practice by egyptians to offer sacrifice to the gods. Christianity is a fucked up religion. First you are taught not to do pagan rituals, and that paganism is wrong. But what is christ, the son of god. The sun god. The hailo on christs head is the same way the egyptians depicted the rays of sun on their Sun god. The holy day is on Sunday. Everything is symbolic of the sun. It makes up for 99% of the mass of the solar system. It is far more than warmth and light. Every religion is recycled bullshit, all relating to the sun. It has been proved that all the major religions are shams repeatedly. (do some research) Mystery schools nigga. Religions were made to hide the real truth. Take a look at the prison you call religion. (1) Some (fictionary) savior dies for your sins and you are brought into this world a disgusting piece of sinning shit, (2)Either follow the rule of this savior or die and burn in hell forever,(3) You are taught not to question it, those who do are labeled satan worshipers. Its fucking mind control. If you cant see that, i pity you. True religion is faith. And that can only come from inside you. Do the research, Jesus, Mohammed, Horus, krishna, are all recycled storys first written by the underground schools of egypt, and sumer, to control you. There are books which prove all of your religions are fake and are mind controlling. All you have to do is get off your damn couch and look. Sorry if I come off as preachy. Word to kimmy nigga, son you my mother fuckin heart.

Archived