Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ledzep

WoRms

Recommended Posts

Guest ledzep

who has played the game WORMs? that game is awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i played worms1 a while ago.

 

then i got worms2 and played that for a long time...but i just kinda drifted away from it for some reason. i think im going to install it tonight actually...thanks for the reminder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ledzep
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i played worms1 a while ago.

 

then i got worms2 and played that for a long time...but i just kinda drifted away from it for some reason. i think im going to install it tonight actually...thanks for the reminder.

 

cool, i didnt know there ws a worms 2, tell me where to get that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wasnt that a game for cell phones?

 

or are we talking worms armageddon? cause if so, i enjoyed that game, but my friends brother was addicted to it and shut himself in for and entire summer to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest unoprimero

my cuz plays that shit all the time... he's a fuckin wormaholic.. mah bad, im fuckin drunk... aights, peaceeeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

worms one is the old shit.

 

worms 2 is the new stuff.

 

worms armageddon is the newest. it is basically worms2, but a lot more expanded.

 

i say you just buy it dood. only costs about 10 dollars i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ledzep
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

worms one is the old shit.

 

worms 2 is the new stuff.

 

worms armageddon is the newest. it is basically worms2, but a lot more expanded.

 

i say you just buy it dood. only costs about 10 dollars i think.

 

considering where i live, theres no way ill find here, arent they on snes?

cuz i got worms on an emulator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my brother and i have all night worms battles...

 

it's why i love my brother. we can be total nerds together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ledzep

 

considering where i live, theres no way ill find here, arent they on snes?

cuz i got worms on an emulator

 

yeah probably, but i assure you it isnt as good as the pc (or mac) version because, like any game on a computer, you can expand all you want. you can make a million levels. make a million weapoin optioins. anytihng. plus playing online is fucking crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×