bored at school (warning -large pictures)

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

today in geography class, we were all playing 'geoparty' a jepordy type game and we were apparenly being marked on our answers. so on teh final question what's my responce? "i bet all my point on......what is robots". yeah, i lost.

I used to always fill out my sheets like that when I was taking CALM(career and life management), or If I had no Idea what I was doing on a test. I wish I would've saved them, I had some funny ones.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by -sudz-

today in geography class, we were all playing 'geoparty' a jepordy type game and we were apparenly being marked on our answers. so on teh final question what's my responce? "i bet all my point on......what is robots". yeah, i lost.

all or nuthin sudz. thats how ballahs do it.

Guest whoami

They give me those stupid fuck polls at my school all the time they walk and are like would you like to fill this out or just have me answer a few questions?(they're usually fucking stuck up girls) i'm like word i'll take the questions...And draw heroin needles and charachters with mushrooms coming out of their noses with knifes and shit with faces, and write something stupid after every retarded question like "Do you think the 9-11 tragedy was bad?" Are you fucking stupid?

Guest ledzep

its amazing how materialistic the world has gotten when schools naturaly assume clothing, feelings and behavior go hand in hand.

its funny thinking how students arent asked "clothing is or isnt important to me".

the world makes me sick sometimes.

wear what the homeless wear? thats a good one.

I havent changed my wardrobe within the last 5 or so years and my shits looking so ratty. I love it. I talk with the homeless crackheads on 10 speed bikes while I wait for the bus and they think I live on the streets and shit. I get free rides from people I dont even know, who are just trying to help someone out..

Archived