LEAD DNA AOK IMOK DF

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KILLS WRITERS?

Originally posted by mr.daedalus

yo i heard that guy kills writers and uses their blood for his fills..

that kid looks like he weighs 90lbs. And smokes crack like its

his day job. i met him in a certain freight yard on the east coast.

what a fuckin herb.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by cleansheets

Looks good because it has some DIET flavor....yep, that's right.

you must mean SIEN5 flavor, since that toy Diet straight up bites Sinister Sien5

Guest L.RonHubbard

its crazy how spiteful and jealous writers get. I got kids sayin the same nonsense about me, and its weird because im 1. Not famous, 2. A nice guy, and 3. I dont even really know these kids!!

Graffiti writers are the worst bunch of haters to ever exist. This site is testimony to that. everyone wants to pull someones card and expose them for the "rich jew", "sissy", "biter", "dick rider", "homo", "lyin buster pretty boy skinny little bitch" that they really are. ITs hard sometimes maintaing with all the greed and envy shrouding the path to success but you know what, in the end its just funny because those few haters dont match up for the number of people that a writer may inspire.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

ITs hard sometimes maintaing with all the greed and envy shrouding the path to success but you know what, in the end its just funny because those few haters dont match up for the number of people that a writer may inspire. [/b]

This part is very true! Respect to you for recognizing the last part..............."the number of people that a writer may inspire"...........;)

it seems that alot of people are into other peoples personal lives...i mean yes im sure some of the "lead got banged by this guy" was sarcastic but im sure someone was serious...leads a good writer who deserves respect....leave it at that...thank you...

seap kws...dc givin props to the leader

Originally posted by IHATEU

nah...i herd it was shrek...

nah dude, i heard Lead has Robo-arms, and he can unscrew his arm and rocket launchers pop out, and a 50 foot long python comes out of the other arm, and out of his eyes shoot lazers, and his fingernails are made of razorblades, and he also has a den of hungry lions as pets.

but thats just what I heard, so it must be true.

i herd lead was actually a cool dude? i herd lead was a dickhead? i herd lead is a biter? i herd this i herd that fuck what ya herd....how can u judge someone u never met......graffiti breeds hate and jealousy just let people do what the fuck they want who cares get a life kids(the funny part is alot of us arent kids anymore!) but u sure fuckin act like it!!!!!!:dazed:

lead,

you and i are more alike than you'll ever want to admit. people hate on us like they were trying out for the varsity 'asshole' team, yet very few really have any reason to.

i actually sort of look forward to the day when we will eventually paint a train together. and you know its gonna happen, we have too many mutual friends and we both travel too much.

ok, i should have emailed that, but whatever.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by seeking

lead,

you and i are more alike than you'll ever want to admit. people hate on us like they were trying out for the varsity 'asshole' team, yet very few really have any reason to.

i actually sort of look forward to the day when we will eventually paint a train together. and you know its gonna happen, we have too many mutual friends and we both travel too much.

ok, i should have emailed that, but whatever.

Dear lead, everytime i think of you i find my asshole tingling! i get all flustered and realize it was meant to be! you and me and a freight, its all ive ever wanted in life. I hope we go out to the yards on a cool morning when the dew is still fresh and we can prance through the meadow before we do it in the butt~~~~sincerly Seekin Lead's Innocence!

yea your and lead are alot alike...hes good at graff and your not. word. this is about the silliest post ive ever seen haha.

big words from a chicken shit kid that hides everytime he see's me, and begs people to warn him if i might be around.

hash, i advise you stop before you dig yourself too large of a hole.

you learn how to paint straight lines yet, son?

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by seeking

big words from a chicken shit kid that hides everytime he see's me, and begs people to warn him if i might be around.

hash, i advise you stop before you dig yourself too large of a hole.

you learn how to paint straight lines yet, son?

seeking rebuttles! well whatever. i had a whole speech written out for this but now i just dont care. im sick of the internet skuffles just as much as you are...although it was funny at a certain point. i take back all the shit talk and am on my way. peeeeace.

Guest Dr. Doom

Hey seeking:

Mentioning you fighting with people, whatever happened to the Boring Bastard?? I liked that guy! He always went toe to toe with you!

Guest crack is wack

i caught a orange fill rich purple 3-d outline LEAD at one of my lay-ups last weekend pretty pimp.... buddy knows how to use dem colors fo sho.

Archived