the montauk project.....

Tyler Durden

tylers got a new hobby of sorts......"infiltrating" old buildings that are off limits to pedestrians....one of my missions is the old montauk army base...this place is shady as fuck. ive had friends that have gone in and said it was the scariest shit ever and destroyed computer moniters only to come back and find them rebuilt...(its supposed to be abandoned...whatever...) supposedly the place is a "state park" but for some reason they have plain clothed "officers" with semi-automatic weapons to keep people out of the "public" state park facility. i've been doing a bit of reading up on the place and while some of the information in the following articles is just stupid (i highly doubt that a NWO of "lizard beings" and nazis is running the earth...) but i do believe that they experimented in mind control and such there as many towns children went missing and were supposedly abducted by the government or something......that MAY hold some truth but i suppose thats up to you to decide. anyway heres a link to a really informative (but long) article....and a really good shot of the rooms that were used for drug induced mind control testing (supposedly the "LSD rooms" or rooms in the "acid house" were painted as is shown in the pics to see their affect on drugged children....)

the government is in some shady shit......like whoa.

http://www.albany.net/~rwcecot/iraap/repor...rts/montauk.htm

(^ article...)

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/7971/pic3.html

(^ some pictures....)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the acid room photos were fucked up. I believe that much went on there. I've seen documentaries on the stuff at mcgill and some crazy scary shit happened with LSD research, no question. All the "secret underground base" time travel, mind control stuff is a little far fetched to say the least. I have no doubt the us military has dabled in it all, but anything that promised to bear fruit would be far more well concealed. Intresting stuff...

you'd have to be a complete and total complete idiot to think this is crap. from project mkultra to audio kats. the government is on some ill shit. ........no matter how smart you think your mobbin theyr like a dozen steps ahead and nobodys gonna realize shit till theyre sedated in solitary. yeh i know sounds like shit, but learn the history of your government and youll learn some bizarre shit.....oh yeh, if youthink they cant read this shit at the exact time that im typing, your smoking too much dank.

for real.....that place is fucked up. my friend told me that whenever he goes out there theres like......really messed up stray cats wandering around....lots of them, like hundreds...could be coincidence but its odd indeed.

i like how its a state park that you basically get your life threatened for entering, trust me....thats not suspicious or anything. and apparently the underground bunkers (supposedly several layers and the size of a large town since montauk differs from the rest of long island because its on bedrock as stated in the article...) were filled in with cement as were the air shafts. funny how its well documented that theres brand new generators and high power cables running into the "filled in" bunkers. (i think the article says the power generated and carried by the cables is enough to power a small city...) so whats under there? maybe i'll find out. but if i dont return, im holding all of you to come looking for me. i'll post flicks if i live.

i love exploring, just go look around, youll be scared but its fun, i doubt anything is going on in there, but then again, ive al;ways been facinated with mind control, and things of that nature. i think these places are just set up as decoys for people like us. the real shit we have no clue about.

but then again, im just an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

THIS MONTAUK BOY KNOWS FIRST HAND.I STOOD UPON THE GIANT RADAR DISH.IN THE PURING RAIN,THICK FOG,AND YES EVEN IN A LITE SNOW SHOWER.THERE ARE 2 UNDER GROUND BUNKERS,ONE IS ALL BURNT OUT.THE OTHER IS STILL INTACKED.WE BUSTED THE CINDER BLOCK WALL TO ENTER THE BUNKER.TOOK US ALMOST AN HOUR.INSIDE ITS ALL DANK.WE FOUND A STAIRWELL FILLED TO THE TOP WITH CONCRETE.THE HANDRAIL DISSAPEARS INTO THE CEMENT.

ALSO WE GOT INTO THE RADAR BUILDING. WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER OF COURSE.SCARY SHIT IN THERE.TO THIS DAY I'LL HAVE TO SAY THAT STANDING ATOP THE RADAR TOWER,AND WATCHING THE SUN COME UP IS THE BEST FEELING.WE EXPLORED THE WHOLE COMPOUND.THERE IS A SMALL VILLAGE SOUTH OF THE COMPLEX.WE CAUGHT A CHURCH,GYMNASIUM,BARRACKS,CAFFATERIA.A WHOLE BUNCH OF OFFICES.

IVE ONLY BEEEN CHASED TWICE OUT OF THERE.ONCE WE SAW A SILOUETE OF A DOG WHILE WALKING A PATH.WE HEARD A CHAIN RATTLE AND THEN A LOW "GGGGRRRRRR".WE TURNED AND RAN AS THE DOG STARTED BARKING.NONSTOP BACK TO THE CARS.

ANOTHER TIME WE WHERE JUST LEAVING ABOUT 4:30 AM AND WE CAUGHT HEADLIGHTS COMING SO WE DOVE INTO THESE THICK STICKER BUSHES.THIS PLACE IS SURROUNDED BY STICKER BUSHES.

A DARK GREEN JEEP W/ TINTED WINDOWS DROVE BY WITH SEARCH LIGHTS BLAZING.

I HAVENT BEEN THERE SINCE.AND THIS WAS IN THE SUMMER OF 2000

WE ALSO CONNTACTED PRESTON NICHOLS.THE CAT THAT WORKED THERE ON ALL THE PROJECTS.AND WROTE 3 BOOKS ABOUT IT.HE MET US IN THIS HOLLOWED OUT SCHOOL VAN WIT TONS OF RADIO EQUIP. IN IT.I THINK HES A CHILD MOLESTER THOUGH.HE ASK SOME ONE TO GET NAKED FOR AN EXPERIMENT.WE COULND GET RID OF HIM FOR 16 HOURS.

SOME FRIENDS OF MINE WENT IN SEPT. THEY SAID THE WHOLE TOWN WAS CLEARED,MOST OF THE STUCTURES ARE TORN DOWN.AND THE RADAR BUILDING AND THE BUNKERS ARE NOW HEAVELY BLOCKED UP.

THEY TOLD OF THE TIME THEY TRYED TO GET IN THE RADAR BUILD. AND KNOCKED OVER A TOOL BOX THE SIZE A A MINIVAN TO GET IN AND THE NIOSE WAS SO LOUD, IT ALERTED GUARDS.THEY RAN FROM STATE POPO AND LOCAL POPO.

IM GLAD I WENT THERE WHEN I DID. I GOT MAD UPS THERE. I WAS ALWAYS WORRYED BOUT THE FBI COMMING TO GET ME. BUT IM NOT PARANOID ANYMORE.

IF YOU GO THERE TYLER.....GOOD LUCK AND WEAR DARK CLOTHING.

P-INUS12 -TMB"THEMONTAUKBOYS"

sounds like a great place to explore

we have an abandoned asylum around here that is scary shit

it is blocked of by a huge metal gate in the front with a sign reading 'any trespassers will be shot on sight and arrested no exceptions'

we went in once and once was enough, if i had a camera i would have been very happy because the shit i saw was unbeliveable.

anyone who lives in near san bernardino,ca should know the place im talking about, its up waterman canyon road.

i want to go back inside but everytime we go up there now there is always a car parked with lights on behind the gate.

Archived