50 reasons why it's great to be a man

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

51. more often then not a man can beat up a women, and if not he can get his friends to mob her.

MEN WIN.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

51. more often then not a man can beat up a women, and if not he can get his friends to mob her.

MEN WIN.

yeah, but more often than not, men are too busy beating each other up over some women......

You know, if *I* were trying to argue that men are better than women, your statement would be the last thing I would say................

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yeah, but more often than not, men are too busy beating each other up over some women......

You know, if *I* were trying to argue that men are better than women, your statement would be the last thing I would say................

oh yeah? well then....

52. men don't care

:crazy:

you know, if I were on a debate team with you, I'd make sure I had a sniper rifle for when you started making other peoples arguments for them.....:crazy:

And don't give me that. Round where I live, if it gets out that some guy is beating on a girl, he gets jumped on by that mob of friends you mentioned........................................

The original list isn't really a list of Reasons its Great to Be a Guy, its more a list of Reasons it Sucks to Be a Girl. Its not the same thing

there are plenty of GOOD THINGS ABOUT *MEN*, so why gloat over inequalities experienced by women............?

likewise.......................:p

still wouldn't be on a debate team with you tho........boys smell...........

well girls have cooties

i can't believe i said that....someone shoot me.

Guest willy.wonka

we are more evolved than you girls....all men used to be women..we grew a cool thing called penis.and hey...more women,the better.

ladies,please clean that pussy.wash it out every day.cause it will rot like tuna...yeah,i have smelt some raunch ass pussy....my friends girl..he would fuck her and the room smelt like tuna"a little worse actually"...she drank nothing but soda...said water tastes nasty.which goes to show how crazy you girls can get...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i dont get it..how am i wrong?its like that with all animal species..

I already explained this further up, but from an evolutionary point of view, females are more important than males. I'm too stoned to go through it again...hey wait a tick

There are always more women in a given population - because from an evolutionary point of veiw, females are more important. Fewer men are needed to keep a popultaion going.

Women have more connections between the two sides of their brains, and are better at doing multiple tasks at once.

Women can live longer on less water and food than men, and endure more pain.

Womens digestive systems are far more developed than mens, this is to ensure that the most nutrition possible is gained from food

all joking aside, women are better designed from an evolutionary point of veiw. This is because they carry the young

ahh copy and paste!

Women have more connections between the two sides of their brains, and are better at doing multiple tasks at once.

Women can live longer on less water and food than men, and endure more pain.

Womens digestive systems are far more developed than mens, this is to ensure that the most nutrition possible is gained from food

I thought we already went through this. I posted 5 studies proving this: Wome cannot endure more pain.

I will give you every other point you made...(live longer, better digestive systems, further evolved)...but pain tolerance is LOWER.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by sneak

for sum reason, i dont feel like eating tuna ever again:confused:

you see?! another victim..you women and your stinky pussies...i can lick a nuany and all of a sudden,"i get the real feel of what pussy tastes like..then i start to gag."

my last girl always asked why i wound lick her clit...id fuck it..but non of the licking.i told her too..she was heartbroken.im an asshole,but i dont smell like one.

:D

dont get me wrong..some pussy is made to perfection.i like to lick.:yum:

*you* have the incomplete chromosome...................

we could do this all evening...

exactly..

women have an extra copy of many genes on their x chromosome that men don't get..that leaves them open to quite a few more genetic diseases, and keeps them from enjoying some of the benefits of those genes

however...i'm old enough to know

it's a man's world, and it always will be

nothing like a tough guy who thinks its cool to threaten girls on the internet, eh?

as for you case in point. girl hockey players MUST wear a full cage over their faces. They have no choice. They also can't body check......the players don't want it that way, but society seems to have some strange ideas about women...........................

tell you what, I'll punch YOU first, and we'll see if you manage to punch me at all. see how pointless this sort of thing on the internet is..?

easy now.. i was just proving a point. doesn't matter who goes first, we're still talking about pain threshold here, not beating women.

maybe this analogy is more "politically correct" for you... lets lay our hands down on a table. you smash my hand with a hammer and then i'll smash yours with a hammer and we'll see what kind of threshold you have.

and if its so pointless on the internet, why do you keep trying desperately to prove your points? tell me how many times you've replied to this thread and then tell me how many times i've replied...

looks to me like you've got some sort of complex regarding men. you should go get that checked out.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

easy now.. i was just proving a point. doesn't matter who goes first, we're still talking about pain threshold here, not beating women.

maybe this analogy is more "politically correct" for you... lets lay our hands down on a table. you smash my hand with a hammer and then i'll smash yours with a hammer and we'll see what kind of threshold you have.

you have no specific reason to think you'll do better than I will, other than your own arrogance.......

You might want to remember that "pain threshold" often refers to how much pain one can take before they pass out, not before they yelp......

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Are2

exactly..

women have an extra copy of many genes on their x chromosome that men don't get..that leaves them open to quite a few more genetic diseases, and keeps them from enjoying some of the benefits of those genes

however...i'm old enough to know

it's a man's world, and it always will be

wow, so u have more genes than us....wot u want, a medal?

cmon, just admit it, men r better...if they werent, why did/do men rule the world??? jokes:crazy:

Archived